FOURTEEN

*this chapter mentions sexual assault. If you arent comfortable reading that, you can skip. I will have ⚠️ marking the bad stuff*

====================================

I woke up the next day after a strange dream. I was still in the hotel room.

I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to this!

Not that it was too bad. I've been taken care of, fed and left alone. Something I couldn't have with Dan.

⚠️

I remembered one time I came home after school, things got really bad. I was walking back to the house with a new girl I met.
At that time, I didn't know too much about myself. And when wer parted ways, she kissed my cheek, and I did the same.
I didn't notice Dan on the porch,watching the whole thing. He gave me a disappointed look, and then smiled.

I wish I was at least prepared for what he was going to do.

The moment I got inside the house, he pushed me onto the couch. I still didn't know what he was going to do. I thought it would be his another beating, but man was I wrong.

He touched me. Touched me in places he shouldn't. He called me names, names I knew weren't true about me.
Every touch had a burning sensation on my skin. I didn't want his hand on me, but I couldn't say anything either.

He was enjoying it. And when he enjoyed something, I knew fully well to let him have his fun.

⚠️

I shuddered, thinking back to that. I didn't notice I was crying until someone knocked on my door, and came in. It was Ethan.

"Hey, time for your daily check up." He said in a funny accent. I giggled at that, and saw a smile form on his lips.

"My legs is feeling a little better now. It's still sore." I whispered as he got down in front of me, checking my injuries.

"I know. It will feel like like that for a while, but it will pass. I'm sorry you had to go through that." He said, looking away from the scar for a moment.

He cleaned the wound again and put some type of jelly or vaseline on it. It kinda stings, but I bared with it. Lastly he wrapped it up in a bandage.

"You can take a shower if you want, the bandage is waterproof." He said, getting up from his squatting position.

He went to walk out of the room, but I stopped him.

"Thank you!" I blurted. He turned aroun, his hand still on the doorknob. "For everything."

"Dont thank us yet." He gave a sad smile and then left.

I took the opportunity to take a shower like he suggested. It was fast, as I still didn't trust anyone nor my surroundings well enough.

I got out clothes from my bag, which consisted of Jean's and a white and blue top. I still wasn't comfortable showing my bare arms full of bruises, even after Ethan treated them, so I took out a grey sweatshirt.

After that, I just plopped down on the bed again.

It was really really boring! I didn't have anything to do, I was still a little scared. I just wanted to live a normal life!

I wont complain, about anything right now. Because being here in the boring room filled with scary men who haven't done anything to me, is WAY better than being with Dan. An old gross man that liked to look and touch every girl within a 2 mile radius.

As if my prayers were answered, I heard a knock on the door.

"C-come in!" I squeaked.

"Tori?" It was Charles. I was a little relieved it was him. "Me and the brothers are going to go somewhere. You'll stay here, and dont worry. There are men outside you're door that will keep you safe."