FOUR

I woke up to the light hum of a car. My head was pounding - it was the worst headache I had ever had.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me. I was in a very dark, and very expensive looking car. Two men were sitting up front, while two other men were sitting beside me. More like under me, because I quickly realized that I was laying on someone's lap.
I shot up, which was a bad idea, because the worst pain I've ever felt shot up my leg.

"Ahh." I cried out.

"Dont get up." A deep voice said from my feet. I could make out his tall figure, and even though he was sitting down, I knew he had to be well over 6ft. "I'm sure your in a lot of pain, but just bear with it for the moment."

I nodded my head.

You might be wondering, 'Victoria, why are you so calm right now?' Well, to answer your question, I'm not. Inside, I'm basically screaming and questioning how I even got into the car.
I looked back to the man who had my feet on his lap. He had dark brown hair, and his eyes were a light brown that looked like the sun sometimes. He looked to be in his 20s, and had a stubble.
Even though they were the ones who probably got me into the car and treated my leg, I couldn't help but feel sorry.

"I-im sorry. I should pu- put my feet down. Its pro-probably uncom-"

I was silenced when the man I was leaning on spoke up.

"No. Your the kid here, and your injured."

His voice was also very deep, like the other man's. He had blonde hair with hazel or maybe light green eyes. The two of them looked related. Maybe they are? I was broken out of my thoughts when the car suddenly lurched forward.
I thought I was going to hit my head on the leather seat I front of me, but a strong pair of hands kept me from doing so.

"FUCKING HELL!" The man in the driver's seat shouted, causing me to flinch.

"Shut up you idiot, theres a kid in the back." The man in the passegers seat scolded.

He turned in his seat to face me, more like study me, before giving me an assuring smile. Even thoug I didn't feel sure of my situation.
Everything went silent. The only sound that could be heard was the light humming of the engine. Soon enough, I looked out he window and saw we were pulling into a driveway. Oh no! I really am being kidnapped! I started to breath heavily, visibly shaking at the though of going anywhere with these men. The man I was leaning on must have noticed, because he put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. Not that it assured me at all, since I was still in car with men I dont know.

The car came to a halt, and everyone started to get out. I for one, did NOT want to follow some strangers into their home. They did kill someone in front of me.

"She wont want to come with us." A voice said from outside the car. The men had already gotten out, except for the man I was leaning on. He seemed to be lost in though, so I left him.

"Well of course she wouldn't! Were the strangers to her." Another voice said.

Before I knew it, I was being carried out of the car, bridal style. Even though I didn't know anyone, I held on to the man, in fear that I would fall. I closed my eyes, thinking that they probably wouldn't want me knowing where they were.

I felt myself being placed on a soft surface, which I assumed was a couch. I took the opportunity to look at my leg. It was covered in a bandage, with a little blood sipping through.

"M-my leg." I whispered to myself. But I'm pretty sure everyone heard when they turned their heads.

"Yeah, Ethan treated it." The man I was leaning on spoke. He pointed to the other man my legs were resting on, who I now know as Ethan.

"Th-thank y-you." I whispered.

He didn't say anything, but just nodded his head. I heard a loud stomping sound, that could have been mistaken for an elephant walking around. In came three other men, who seemed a little younger and than the rest of the ones I had already met. The three guys looked at the other men, before looking at me, and back at them. I probably had a look of terror on my face, so everyone walked out, leaving me in the room to question everything.

I'm not going to lie, I was feeling like absolute hoarse poop right now. I was exhausted, probably from being beated and shot. To make things worse, I had basically gotten kidnapped, and am now sitting on a sofa with seven very scary looking men behind the door. What have you gotten yourself into now Tori?

A man dressed in a nice crisp suit came back into the room, kneeling in front of me. I noticed him right away. He was sitting in the passangers seat. He took his hand out for me to shake it, but I didn't.
I froze.
I didn't mean to not shake it, because I had no idea what I would do if they got mad. But I just kinda froze in fear. My breathing became short and shallow, trying not to move or make any noise.

"Hello." He spoke. "My name is Aaron."

He could tell that I probably wasnt going to shake his hand, so he dropped it. I had so many questions. Where am I? Who are you? Why did you treat my wound? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE???

"Uhm, why-why am I here?" I managed to whisper.

He looked like he was about to say something, when a man I remembered as the driver busted in through the door. He looked really angry.

"We leave no witnesses." He gritted out, glaring at Aaron.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!