TWELVE

We landed. I dont remember much, just getting off the plane and into a car. We drove for quite a while, until we came up to a very big and elegant hotel.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

Logan and Liam caught me, and laughed silently. I closed my mouth, not wanting to catch flies.

We walked in, and oh bejesus! It was like walking into a modern titanic.

It looked like everything there was made of gold and diamond. It was very elegant.

And then I started to feel self conscious.

I was wearing regular leggings with a regular T shirt. In comparison to everyone else, who wore expensive clothing and suits, I looked like a lost little girl.

I stood close to Charles as we walked to the elevator. Half of the guys took one and the rest another. Aaron, Charles, Noah and I in one.
Let me tell you, it was very tense. Aaron and Charles kept staring at each other, and Noah kept staring at me

I wanted to just blurt out 'what?!' But thought better of it.

I didn't want to get them mad.

They were all very muscular. They could probably break me like a twig...

The elevator stopped, and that's when I realized we were on the top floor. Very, very very high up.

Oh sugarsnaps!

Along with spiders, I also have a slight fear of height, blood, loud voices (you probably already knew) and bees.

Bees are something I cannot stand. I'd walk on the other side of the street if I saw one.
Maybe it's their stinger, or the sound they make. Or that they just get too close to you, like their sniffing and trying to find out if your a flower.

I am not a flower.

I tried to stay in the middle of them all, not wanting to be near any windows. When we got to our rooms, it took me a while before realizing something.

"Wait I'm going to be roommates with all of you?!" I shouted, standing in front of the door.

Every stopped unpacking, and I stood there with fear on my face.

Am I going to have to share a room with men? No! I cant do that. Not after Dan...

"I'm the only girl." I murmered.

Noah...

I kept looking at Victoria in the elevator. I couldn't help it, okay! She just reminds me so much of her.
She caught me staring, and I just looked away, trying to play it off.

When we reached our floor, I could tell she was nervous. Maybe she's scared of heights?
When we got to our room, she stopped in the doorway.

"Wait I'm going to be roommates with all of you?!" She shouted.

Everyone stopped unpacking and looked over to her.

We were such idiota for not realizing that she was not Elizabeth.

See, here's the thing. We thought of Elizabeth as our little sister. Hell, she was our little sister.
Once she got comfortable around us, something happened.
One time she had a really bad nightmare. I mean, she kicked around and thrashed her bed.

So she stayed with one of us for a night. But it kept happening. So every night, if she felt comfortable, she slept with one of the boys.

I guess we got used to that, and forgot about Victoria.