EIGHT

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't even notice the noise from outside had died down. I kept my scream with one breath. After that, I started to hyperventilate.

The memory I had seemed so real that I had almost forgot where I was. What was happening.

Next thing I knew eight men were standing in front of me, all with looks of shock and worry. Why are they worried? They dont even know me!

"Charles, please leave." Ethan asked him.

"No. I made a choice, and I'll be staying. Come get me when your done with this."
He said, and then left the room.

The brothers were still looking at me. I didn't bother to ask them to go away, it was still there house. But I really wished they did.

Aaron counted to ten with me, telling me to follow his breathing. I did, not wanting to make my situation worse.

"I'm fine. Dont let me keep you." I whispered after calming down.

"David, Noah, go get Charles and lead him to my office." Aaron ordered them, "Ethan and Jacob, go take a walk. Boys, go to your rooms" Aaron said to the twins.

Everyone did as they were told, leaving me with Aaron. God he was really terrifying. He shot me a glare, which I knew I didn't deserve because I couldn't control what I did. But somehow I still felt a guilty. They ended their argument to check on me.

"Why are you keeping me here?"

Liam...

Aaron told us to go to our rooms, so we had no choice. Aaron is our oldest brother, but we all sort of see him as a father figure. Our parents weren't around most of the time, but when they were, they were great!

I have a lot of good memories with them, despite living the life we do.

We are all assassins. Our parents, and their before them. Naturally, so are we. Well, not me and Logan. Were still in highschool, but once we graduate, were expected to go into the family buisness.
We get hired, do our job, and get paid. That's it. Simple. Right?

"Do you think Aaron will actually let her go?" Logan asked before heading to his room. I shrugged, seeming like I didn't care.

As soon as I closed my door, I rushed over to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water, not believe my own words. Aaron knows what he's doing. He will make the right choice!
I walked back out, sitting on my bed and tried to focus on my school work. But I couldn't! Ever since I saw the new girl, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Not in a weird way...

She reminds us all of someone. And I honestly think that's why Aaron will keep her with us. He wants to relive moments he had with Elizabeth.
Not that I really care either though. I never really had a strong connection with her.

To be honest, I'm a little envious of the others. They all knew her so well, and got along. Even my own twin!

I just wish that I had gotten on better ends with her.

Now this girl Victoria is here, and she has Aaron wrapped around her little finger. Not that she really knows anything, but still.
Charles knows this, and he's just teasing. And I know I said that I didn't have the best relationship with her, seeing Victoria made me want to try again. Even if she's not around anymore.

"Liam!" I hear Logan calling from the other room.

"What?!" I scream back.

"I need toilet paper!"

Heh. Dumbass. I give him TP and go back to working on assignments. Or try to, at least...

Somehow, a miracle happened and I was able to finished my history homework! Yes! Now six more to go!
My plans were interrupted when a knock came on my door.

"Come in!"

Aaron poked his head in my room, giving me a look to follow him. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. My mind was blank, so I didn't realize we stopped until I hit his arm.

"Stay here. Make sure she doesnt go anywhere dangerous, and help her if she needs it." He said, before making a swift exit.

My mind finally started working, and I realized that I was standing in front of the guest room. Where Victoria was staying.

The universe must hate me...

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to enter the room, making her scared. But I also didn't want to stay outside the door like security or something. I knocked on the door, thinking that it would probably be a good idea to get to know her. Seeing as she will be staying with us for a couple of days.

Victoria...

I asked Aaron why he was keeping me with them, and he just gave me a smile. One that was meant to seem heart warming, but considering the circumstances, it just felt weird.

I think he knew that too because he dropped it.

"You're here so we can help you."

I had a look of doubt. But I guess he didn't care becusse then he left the room. Huh. Maybe I was overreacting a little. Sure, they killed a man, but they were taking care of me. Treating my wounds, giving me food. It was much more care than Dan ever showed me, that's for sure.

I heard a couple of muffled voices outside the door, so I sat up straight in the bed

It went quiet, but I could see someone outside my door, stopping the light from showing.
Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I squeaked, not used to having privacy.

It was one of the twins. Liam, I think. Yeah, it had to be him. He looked approachable, unlike the other one.

He sat down in the chair next to the bed, letting his arm rest on the nightstand there. We sat in silence for a few minutes. It was painful fully awkward, I'm sure for both of us.
Finally, he spoke up.

"Victoria right? He asked, I nodded my head, "Tori, how's your leg feeling?"

"O-oh, well, it feels like I got hit with a bat right now, but I'm sure it's gonna get better." I said, offering my best smile. I knew it was weak.

He nodded, and we went back to that painful silence. I stole a couple of glances from him, trying to figure out what he might do next. Just something I did to make sure I was ready for anything. Anything.

But I could also feel him staring at me whenever I looked away. I'm sure it must be weird for him to have me here too. But that doesn't mean you can start snooping around! I yelled at myself, trying to keep myself from asking questions.

My curiosity will be the death of me.

"Do I remind you of someone?" I asked.

Vote and liam will answer her question