THIRTEEN

A/N Dont think it has anything to do with this chapter. Just like it.

====================================

"What are you doing?"

Charles had a look of anger and worry on his face. Oh no!

"Charles, I'm so sorry. I wont go out of the room again, I'm sorry I left-"

"Woah woah! Calm down kid. Dont apologize."

I looked at him with fearful eyes, and I think he noticed. He led me back to the room and sat in a chair across from me.

"What were you doing outside the room?"
He asked.

"I-Im really sorry- I just wanted to know where I was -and I was getting hungry-"

"If you were getting hungry, you could have asked one of us. We would have brought you food."

I looked at him in disbelief. Ask you? I didn't even know where to find you!

"But, I didn't know where to find you." I spoke, kind of confident.

"Right."

It went quiet after that. But, knowing me, it never stays quiet for too long. All of a sudden my stomach made the loudest growl, sounding like some type of wale and a dog.

"You really are hungry." Charles chuckled.

I could feel my face becoming a crimson color. I'm so embarrassing...

Ethan...

After reaching our rooms, we were called to go out. I didn't really know why, all I knew was that it was mandatory.

We got into cars and drove for a while, until we reached somet type of building. And it smelled like the government.

We walked in, and me and the rest if my brothers were surrounded with security. They must really trust us.
We got into an elevator, and went on who knows what floor.
I honestly just wanted to get this over with, and get paid.

We were led to an office, where we were met with a man. He had was wearing a black suit, looked pretty buff, and had a face that looked like someone pissed in his coffee.

He was the director.

"Ah, I see you're all here. All seven of you." He grumbled the last part.

Oh this is going to be great!

"Chalres has told me a lot about you. Especially you, Aaron." He pointed his finger and him, giving him a smirk.

Aaron smiled politely, and we all sat down.
The director handed all of us files. We opened them, and some of the other swere shocked. There was a picture of Victor Russo, Don of the Italian mafia.

The director wanted us to take him down.

Does he have a death wish?

"To be honest, the only reason I allowed you scumbags to be a part if this, is because you've worked with him before. "

He stared at Aaron. He and I, as well as Jacob and Noah knew why he was smiling.
This man didn't care about us. He was going to use us, and leave us to die at the hands of Victor.

"So, you didn't want us here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, of course not! Charles did." He looked over at him, who was standing against the wall.

He looked at us, while we gave him an amused smirk. He rolled his eyes at this and went to talk with the director.

"Yes, and so the director thought it was worth to give you a chance. I'll be your sucker, if you can prove you can cooperate." He said, looking Aaron straight in the eye.