Better or Worse?

Hiro POV

It's been 2 days since Gogo and I confessed our feelings for each other, and honestly things couldn't be better. We've told Fred and Wasabi about us getting together and everyone seems to be supporting it. Nothing could go wrong now I've got the girl of my dreams, all my friends with me and Aunt Cass and Baymax looking out for me. To think that a few months ago my life was completely upside down with Karmi and everything that was going on. Those few months helped me find my place with all my friends and taught me some valuable lessons. The most important one is that your friends might not always be there when you're happy, but your true friends will always be there when you're down. I think back to when my friends were there for me after Karmi betrayed me, when I almost died and how they helped rebuild my trust with them. I'm so glad that I didn't chose to give up and decided to keep fighting because it always ends up getting better.

"Whatcha thinking about nerd." Gogo says entering my room. "I might be a nerd, but I'm your nerd. I was just think about how things have changed over the past few months, and how you were there for me and how we'll always be there for each other." I say to her. "You're so sweet." she says to me giving me a hug. As much as she hates and doesn't want to admit I've gotten an inch taller than her, making her the shortest in the group and I love teasing her about it any way possible. "Isn't the shorter person normally sweetest." I say teasing her. "Hey!" she exclaims, punching my arm as I laugh. "Just let me know when you need help getting something from the top shelf." I continue, laughing even more. "It's not like you can even reach it yourself." she counters pouting. I go over to her and give her a big hug. "I'm just joking. Let's go downstairs and see the others." I say to her.

Gogo POV

I head upstairs to call for Hiro, but as always I get distracted and mess around with him. Whenever I'm with him I can't be normal cold self and I don't want to. He's able to bring out my emotions and make me happy, when I'm with I always feel safe. However, one I thing I do find annoying is that he always has to bring up being taller than me. I mean I guess I do deserve it for call him and nerd and saying that I was taller than him when I was, but it bugs me so much that I'm now the shortest in the group again. Like why me! When we get downstairs everyone is eating waiting for us. I have to say they've all been supportive and happy for us, especially Honey Lemon. It wouldn't surprise me if she starting shipping us as soon as Tadashi introduced him to me, because she's always been trying to make us do things together. I mean I guess if it wasn't for her pushing us to be together we wouldn't be, so I'll always be grateful for her. Even when she's being annoying.

"What should we do today?" Wasabi asks. Even though it's Wednesday we've been given the rest of the week off to relax before the finals. "Can we go to the arcade?!" Fred asks excitedly. Normally Fred comes up with crazy ideas, but I wouldn't mind going to the arcade to destroy Hiro at a racing game. So we all agree to go after we finish eating, which is going to take a while with Fred's huge stack of pancakes. After 15 minutes we're finally about to leave when there's a breaking news report that catches everyones attention as the anchorman speaks. "2 days ago there was a break out at the Seoul Diego prison. We can inform you that it was someone who called himself Gujoja and was there for assault. He has been spotted here in San Fransokyo and we advice you to not engage with him and called the police if you see him." he informs us. I freeze when I hear the report. "He's found me. I can't go back." I think to myself. I look at Hiro who sees my fear as I go over to him and give him a hug, breaking down in his arms.

Hiro POV

There's a news report that Gujoja has broken out of prison and has been spotted in San Fransokyo. I immediately look at Gogo and remember all of the terrible things she said he did to her. When I see Gogo she's frozen with fear and comes over to hug me and breaks down in my arms. When the others see this they're confused as they don't know about her past. I sigh before saying, "Maybe it's time you guys knew more about Gogo."

Gujoja POV

After 2 days I've finally made it to San Fransokyo and found a temporary hideout where I'm going to bring Leiko, before I go back to Seoul Diego with her. In my short stay here I've already learned a lot about her and her friends through other villains. Apparently she's a hero now protects San Fransoyko. Well, we'll see how much of a hero she is when I'm done with her. I've also found out where they all live and go to school. I know everything about them, there's nothing they can hide from me. I might bring back one of her friends as well to help and serve me, but I'm ready. Now all I have to do is wait for the perfect time to strike.