Alive

Hiro POV

It's been a week since I slept with Gogo, but my affection for her keeps growing.  Here I am sitting in my lab replaying the scene over and over again in my head.  "Am I really that obvious that Aunt Cass knows that I like her?  No she just got lucky.  And why did Gogo agree to sleep with me?  Was it because she likes me out just wanted to help?  Or both?!" I keep thinking to myself.  "Come on Hiro.  Woman up and ask Gogo to go on a date with you." I say to myself.  I leave my lab going to talk to Gogo when I notice everyone talking to each other excitedly.

"What happen?" I ask curiously.  "Tadashi is alive!" Honey Lemon says excitedly, giving me a big hug.  I just stand there shocked and scared with what Honey Lemon just said.  "T-Tadashi is a-alive?" I'm barely able to ask. "Yeah!" Honey Lemon exclaims rearing me from the hug, "Aren't you happy?"  I just stand there not knowing what to say.

Gogo POV

I see Hiro just standing there scared and unable to tell them about his nightmares, so I do.  "He had nightmares about Tadashi." I say breaking the silence.  "So then why is he sad?" the others ask confused.  "Because his nightmares have changed," I continue to explain, "What happens is that Tadashi comes back, we forget about Hiro and Tadashi takes over Hiro life, leaving Hiro all alone."  The others look at me, then at Hiro who still looks upset, then ask, "Why didn't you tell us Hiro?"  "Because when Baymax contacted Gogo, said that it was just a dream and that you'll never forget about me.  Then, I stopped having the nightmares." Hiro responds on the verge of tears, "But now he's alive and I'm scared that my nightmares will come true."  Hiro starts crying so we all give him a big group hug.  "Hiro, we'll always love you and never forget you." Honey Lemon says comforting Hiro.  "Ya little man, you'll always be one of us." Wasabi adds.  "Ya nerd we're here for you and will always care about you." I say.  "Thanks guys." Hiro says as we let him go.

"Come on guys.  Let's go get the second best Hamada brother!" Fred says enthusiastically causing all of us to laugh.  "You better not say that in front of Tadashi." Wasabi warns Fred as well leave the nerd lab.  Even though he is in good sprits I still worry about Hiro.  I care about him a lot and want him to always be happy.  So, I make a promise to myself I will always be there for Hiro and never let him be alone.

Unknown POV

There they go, off to see precious Tadashi.  Little do they know that this will be the end of Big Hero 6 and their friendship.  Soon Hiro will be mine but first, he'll be sorry for taking everything away from me.