Going to see him

Hiro POV

As were going to see Tadashi at the Hospital I feel excited that I'm finally going to see my brother again after almost a year! But, I also can't help worrying as the same thoughts keep going through my head, what if my nightmares come true?  What if he doesn't remember me?  What if he hates me? I must look worried because the next thing I know Honey Lemon and Gogo are comforting me and giving me a hug, as we drive to the hospital. "Relax Hiro. Everything is going to be okay." Honey Lemon says. "Ya nerd there's nothing to worry about, we're here for you." Gogo adds. "Thanks." I reply the doubt in my mind is now gone as I start to relax, excited to finally see my brother.

Gogo POV

Honey Lemon and I see that Hiro is a bit stressed so we try to calm him down and get him to relax. "Thanks." he says more excited and ready to see his brother. "Now that's the Hiro Hamada I know and love." I think to myself. A few minutes go by when I feel something heavy on my shoulder.  When I look to see what it is, I see that Hiro fell asleep on my shoulder in front everyone!  I try my best to compose myself and not blush like a tomato.  Once I'm able to stop myself from blushing I call for Honey Lemon.  

"Honey Lemon!" I whisper loudly not wanting to wake Hiro.  "Why are you whispering?" she asks, but her question is instantly answered when she sees Hiro asleep on me.  I can tell that it takes every ounce of strength from her to not squeal and stop herself from fangirling.  "Just hurry up and tell Wasabi and Fred to be quiet." I whisper to her angrily.  As we pull up to a red light Honey Lemon quickly tells them what happened.  "Aw the little man cause of the excite-" Wasabi started but he stopped as his jaw hug open in shock with what see saw, which was matched with Fred's face.  I just glared at them, rolled my eyes, sighed and looked out my window.

We get to the hospital and Hiro is still asleep.  "What should we do?" Honey Lemon asks.  "Wake him up." Wasabi replies.  "But he looks so peaceful." Honey Lemon complains.  "Then what are we supposed to do wait until he wakes up?" I respond, "Besides my shoulder is starting to hurt."  "Fine." Honey Lemon agrees but when we're about to wake him up, he wakes up on his own.

Hiro POV

I wake up and see that everyone is staring at me.  It takes me a while but I realize why they were staring at me, it's because I was sleeping on Gogo!  As soon as I notice this I quickly stop leaning on her and blush a tiny bit.  When I do this everyone starts laughing at me causing me to blush more.  "Let's go see Tadashi." I quickly say trying to change the topic.  As we enter the hospital I feel a wave of excitement come over me as I can't wait to see my brother once again.