Ferris Wheel

Honey Lemon POV

"This is it.  No turning back now." I think to myself.  We're at the front of the line.  Hiro and Gogo at the front, with Fred, Wasabi and I behind them.  I look at Fred and Wasabi, who nod at me knowing what to do. Hiro and Gogo step on the ride and we immediately ditch them, so the person operating the ride closes it with only them together. As soon as Gogo realizes what happened she becomes angry and tries to get us but the ride already started. "Fred, can I stay at your place if I have to?" I ask Fred while looking at Gogo who still seems extremely angry. "Sure." he replies as we watch the ride.

Gogo POV

We go onto the Ferris wheel, but as soon as Hiro and I get on the others ditch us. I try to go after them but the operator closes the door and starts the ride. I'm just standing there shocked, angry and annoyed with what just happened. "Honey Lemon planned this so Hiro and I can get closer. Well her plan is going to fail." I think to myself. We're half way up the Ferris wheel when we stop. "Great, now we're stuck" I think to myself. "Gogo!" I hear Hiro call out to me from behind me.  When I see him he curled in a little ball on the floor.  "What's wrong?" I ask him going to his side.  He clutches onto me hugging me tightly.  I try my best not to blush by this as he says, "I'm scared." "How are you scared of heights?" I ask him confused. "I'm not scared of heights I'm scared of the Ferris wheel." he says about to cry.  "What do you mean?" I ask him.

He sighs before explaining to me how he got bullied when he was younger because he was super smart.  One day his school took a trip to the amusement park, everything was going fine but when they went he went on the Ferris wheel he got stuck with his three biggest bullies, Jackson, Drew and Monteiro.  Throughout the ride they were taunting him saying things like, "I hope we don't fall." and "What if we get stuck at the top." scaring him.  When they got to the top of the ride they got stuck, the three of them took advantage of this, and with their number advantage picked up Hiro and held him dangling from the top of the ride.  They took this a step further by throwing him up and down, barely catching him each time.  This lasted for 5 minutes before the ride was able to start again.  This made me upset, just imaging a young, defenceless Hiro tortured by three bullies.  It actually gets me so upset to the point where I shed a tear imaging and feeling his pain as I pull him closer into my hug.

"I wish I could be like you, fearless and not scared of anything." he says to me, causing me to blush quite a bit.  "Hiro, everyone's scared of something." I say to him thinking of my two fears.  "Really?  Even you?" he says looking up at me.  "Yes, even me." I reply.  "But what could you possibly be scared of?" he asks.  "I'm scared of two things, but I'll explain why another time." I say to him as he nods.  "I'm scared of losing people I care about and being alone." I say blushing, kind of embarrassed by how childish my fears sound. "Gogo you have nothing to worry about. You'll never be alone and you're not going to lose anyone of us." Hiro says comforting me. "Well I almost lost you!" I say back, starting to cry. "Why do I cry so much now!" I think to myself, "Ugh, and it's in front of Hiro! Come on Gogo you can't let him see you like this."

Hiro POV

The others ditched Gogo and I on the Ferris wheel. Then the Ferris wheel stops while we're at the top of it, triggering my fear of this ride. Now here I am with Gogo as we comfort each other about our fears. I never thought the she was scared of anything, I mean she's so brave, strong and tough. "Gogo you have nothing to worry about.  You'll never be alone and you're not going to lose anyone of us." I say to her, trying to comfort her. Well I almost lost you!" she says back to me, shocking me as she starts to cry. "She actually cares about me." I think to myself, "But, it has to be only as a friend cause there's no way she'd have a crush on me." "I'm still here Gogo, and none of us are going away anytime soon." I say to her. She gives me a big, tight hug catching me off guard and making me blush.

Gogo POV

"I'm still here Gogo, and none of us are going away anytime soon." Hiro tells me. I don't know why, but I decide to give him a big hug. I'm blushing like crazy and I could just facepalm myself, "Why am I doing this! Does he really have this much of an affect on me? Come on Gogo, keep it together." I think to myself. After a bit I pull away from the hug and say, "Thanks nerd." As I try to hide my face so he can't see me blushing like a tomato. "Anytime." he says back as the ride starts again, and we just sit there waiting to join our friends.