What Happened!

Hiro POV

It's been 3 days since my birthday and still nobody has said anything to me.  Everyone is just doing their own thing and continuously ignoring my existence.  That's why I decide to leave early today.  I'm walking home from school with Baymax when he says, "You appear to be angry Hiro.  What seems to be the problem."  I sigh before angrily responding, "My friends don't even know that I exist!  They never talk to me, never hangout with me, they've just replaced me with Tadashi!"  "There, there Hiro." he says while patting my head and giving me a hug, "It will be alright."  "Thanks Baymax." I say and as we turn to continue walking I see someone I'd never thought I'd see in my life again.  Yama.

I'm about to turn and run the other way with Baymax, but them Baymax gets electrocuted by people behind us and falls.  "Well, well, well, if it isn't little Zero.  Not as tough now without your friends." Yama says taunting me.  "Y-Yama I don't w-want any t-trouble.  J-just please l-let me g-go home." I say nervously.  "Not until you give me a rematch." Yama replies.  "I don't bot fight anymore." I say to him trying to reason with him.  "Not with bots.  You verse me and my gang." he says then punch me in the face.  I fall down as tears begin to form in my eyes.  When I get back up Yama punches me in the face again and I fall.  However, before I can get up Yama says to his gang, "Get em boys!"  With that they start beating me up.  "Gogo, save me." I whimper as they continue to beat me before knocking me out.

3rd Person POV

As Tadashi walks home from school he finds Hiro and Baymax lying on the ground and immediately calls 911.  Then when he looks at Hiro and sees something in his hand.  He takes it and looks at Hiro with a concerned look on his face, as he waits for the ambulance.

Hiro POV at the Hospital

When I wake up Aunt Cass gives me a big hug and says, "I'm glad your alright, but I have to leave cause I need to order my supplies."  With that she leaves and I'm left their with my friends and Tadashi who don't look to happy.  "What happened?" I say dazed and confused.  "You were attacked by someone." Tadashi says.  When he says that I remember what happened and say, "Where's Baymax?"  "Relax nerd.  He's here."  Gogo says pointing to Baymax in his travel case.  "What we want to know is why you were bot fighting again."  Tadashi says showing me my old bot fighting bot.  "What the.  I wasn't bot fighting!  I was walking home with Baymax when Yama came and attacked us for now reason!" I say defending myself.  "There he went bot fighting, beat Yama again, then Yama beat him up." Gogo said jumping to conclusions.  "What!  No!  Ow, Baymax show them your memory."  Baymax activates plays his memory then says that I am telling the truth.  "Then how did we find that."  Fred says pointing to my bot.  "I don't know!" I say angry that my friends are accusing me of something I didn't do.  "Everybody please calm down." Baymax says "I suggest that your friends leave, Hiro so that you can rest and recover."  With that they all leave a without saying goodbye.

When they all leave Tadashi says, "Don't worry we're still going to the concert next week." before he leaves as well.  I just sit there trying to make sense of what just happened.  However, the only thing that makes sense to me is that they aren't my friends anymore.  With that thought I just sit here with my broken body, now joined with a broken heart.