Friend?

Hiro POV

Like the doctor said I'm discharged from the hospital the next day.  I feel a bit sore and decide to not go to school, as I also don't want to deal with my friends yet.  When I'm at home I feel bored and want to do something.  As I'm lying on my bed deciding what to do Aunt Cass calls from downstairs, "Hiro there's someone here for you!" I sigh knowing it's going to be my friends accusing me of bot fighting again. When I come downstairs I'm shocked to see Karmi standing there waiting for me. "What are you doing here?" I asked curiously. "Everyone at school knows that you got attacked on the streets. So, I decided to come here, see how you were and if you wanted to do something together." Karmi replies.  I think about this for a bit before saying, "Sure." cause I have nothing better to do and don't want to talk to my friends.  "What do you want to do?" she asks.  I look at my watch and see that it's 2pm.  "We could watch's movie, hang out at the mall then have dinner." I suggest. "Sounds great!" she replies excitedly.  "Aunt Cass, I'm going to hang out with Karmi today." I tell her. "Okay. Just be back at 9pm at the latest." she replies. "Thanks." I say to her as Karmi and I leave to the movies.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Karmi asks me as we head to the movies.  "I don't know.  What movies are in the theatres.  Tom and Jerry maybe." I suggest.  "Sure let's watch that.  Just as long as your happy" Karmi replies.  "Thanks." I say smiling and blushing a bit as we go watch the movie.

After the movie and spending time in the mall together we went to a restaurant to eat.  As we ate I looked at Karmi who smiled at me and looked like she was enjoying herself.  "Thanks for spending the day with me Karmi." I said to her.  "Nope problem.  Besides I enjoy spending time with you." she replies blushing a bit.  "I really mean it.  I haven't spent a lot of time with my friends lately, and this feels like the first time in a long time that someone other than Aunt Cass cares about me." I tell her.  "Aw thanks, you're so sweet." she says to me causing me to blush a bit.  When we finish our dinner I suggest, "I should walk you home so you're safe."  "Hiro you just got attacked.  I'll walk you home." Karmi counters.  "Karmi it's okay.  I know martial arts, I was just got caught of guard." I tell her.  "Okay, but text me as soon as you get home." Karmi says.  "Will do." I reply.

When we get to Karmi's house we say goodbye and I thank her once again for spending time with me.  She's about to go inside she turns around gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before running inside.  I just stand there shocked, blushing like crazy as I cup the cheek as she kiss.  At that moment there is only one thought going trough my head, "She likes me, but do I like her, or do I still like Gogo."  When I get home I tell her that I got home safely and she says thanks for telling me so that she didn't get worried.  However, we both don't bring up the kiss.  As I lie in bed trying to go to sleep one thought keeps going through my head, "Who do I like?"