The Fight

Hiro POV

We suit up and head to where Karmi was on the news. "What's the plan?" Wasabi asks me. "Fred, Gogo and I will distract Karmi. Then, Honey Lemon will trap the robot with her chem balls allowing Wasabi and Baymax to come in and destroy the suit and we can capture Karmi." I tell them. "Ok we're on it." they say.

When we show up to stop Karmi she looks confused that I didn't come alone, but them smiles when she only sees the three of us. "Well, well, well, look who finally showed up.  It seems that only two of your friends showed up.  Are they doing things that are more important than you?" Karmi says.    That hurt me but I do my best to stay strong and hold back tears, as Gogo and Fred look at me worried.  "Your robot friend isn't here either.  Are you that insignificant that even a robot can't remember you?" Karmi continues.  I fall to one knee as tears start flowing down my face.  I've never felt this small or hurt before.  Gogo and Fred come over to my side to see if I'm okay, I can tell that they're very worried about me.  "Pathetic.  I can see why your friends forgot about you now." Karmi adds.  "Enough!" Gogo yells as she angrily throws one of her discs at Karmi.

Gogo POV

Karmi keeps saying things that hurt Hiro's feelings and I can't stand it.  I've never seen him this sad before, even when Tadashi died.  "Pathetic.  I can see why your friends forgot about you now." she adds smiling.  "Enough!" I yell and angrily throw one of my discs at her.  If it wasn't for her suit protecting her, it would've hit her right in the head.  Karmi seems stunned by this and I use it to my advantage, and continue to throw disc after disc at her causing her to fall.  When she falls Honey Lemon uses one of her chem balls to keep her suit stuck to the ground, and Wasabi and Baymax come in cutting off the arms and legs making the suit useless like her.  Just then the police show up to take her away.

"How?" she asks, then she see all of us together standing with Hiro.  "You were wrong Karmi.  We do care about Hiro, more than you'll ever know." I say to her.  The police come to take her away but she shrugs them off and runs from them pulling out a gun.  "My plan may have not gone to plan but I can still take away the person who cares about you the most." she says, then gets at shot at me before the police can tackle her.  "This is it" I think to myself, "I've tried to make things up with Hiro but I'll never know if he'll ever forgive for what I did to him."  As I accept my fate, Hiro jumps in front of me taking the bullet through his chest.  "NOOOOOOO!" I scream as his body falls.  I immediately go to his side not ready to let him go.  "Somebody call an ambulance!" Honey Lemon says panicking.  I can't wait for an ambulance so I pick up his body and run to the hospital.  "Don't go yet.  I can't let you go.  You mean too much to me." I say to him as tears start to come.

Hiro POV

Karmi shoots at Gogo, but I can't let her get hurt.  I'd rather it be me than her.  She has so much to live for, whereas I just feel broken and useless.  I can't stand to see some else that I care about get hurt, so I make my decision and sacrifice myself for her.  The bullet goes through my amour and my body.  Then the darkness comes, and I don't fight it, I let it take over, knowing I have nothing left to live for.