Sleepover

Gogo POV

As we get off the ride we spot our friends standing there waiting nervously.  I'm still not happy with them, but I'm not seething with rage either. When we get to them Fred immediately says, "It was Honey Lemon's idea."  Honey Lemon just looked at Fred disappointed that he ratted her out so soon, I just sigh and say, "Let's go home."  With that we head to the car and start our way to our homes.

Hiro POV

We pull up to Gogo and Honey Lemon's apartment, but only Gogo leaves the car.  "Aren't you coming?" Gogo asks sceptically.  "Oh.  I forgot to tell you, but I'm sleeping over at Fred's house." Honey Lemon replies.  "Oh ok." Gogo says as she goes inside, with a slight look of fear on her face.  Which is only enough for me to notice, and is why I'm not surprised when I get a text from Gogo asking if I can come over for the night.  I tell her that I'll be over as soon as I get my stuff.  When I get to the café I get all my things and tell Aunt Cass that I'm going to be sleeping over at Gogo's place.  "This is so exciting!  My little Hiro is becoming a man.  Just remember to use protection." she says to me excitedly.  It takes me a while to figure out what that means but this, considering that I'm a genius.  "Aunt Cass!  I'm too young and there's nothing going on between us." I reply defensively as I leave.

When I get to her apartment I knock on her door.  After a few seconds nobody answers and I start to get worried.  "Is she okay?  Did I take too long?" I think to myself as I knock again.  "Who is it?" I hear her reply extremely nervously.  "Gogo it's me, Hiro." I say back.  I wait a few more seconds before she opens the door.  I look at her and she's a nervous reck.  "Whatever happened to her in the past must've been really bad, because she can't even be alone for 15 minutes." I think to myself.  When she sees me, she almost instantly hugs me, which catches me off guard.  "Thank God your here." she says as she starts to cry.  "Hey it's okay Gogo.  I'm here now there's nothing to worry about." I say to her comforting her as I hug her back.

After a few minutes I finally enter and start to make a bed on the couch.  "Hiro." Gogo says to me a bit nervously.  "What's wrong?" I ask her.  "Can you sleep with me?" she asks looking a bit sheepishly, rubbing her arm.  "How the tables have turned." I think to myself smiling, before replying, "Sure."  When she takes me to her room it's a mess.  She looks at me embarrassed, blushing as I help her clean up before going to bed.

Gogo POV

"Okay Gogo.  Only a few minutes until Hiro comes over.  Just keep it together for the time begin."  I think to myself.  "Maybe I should tell the others about my fears too they can help me as well, instead of it being Hiro all the time.  Nah it's fine." I continue thinking.  It's been a few minutes and Hiro still hasn't come.  "What if something happened to Hiro?  What if Hiro got attacked?  What if he got Hiro?" I think to myself as I start to panic.  "What if he knows that I'm here?  What if he's coming for me as well?" I continue thinking to myself as I remember what he's done to me.  I run to my room and try to find a place to hide, making a mess of my room.

What's when I hear a knock on the front door, causing me to freeze.  "He's here.  He's found me." I say to myself thinking of the torture he's put me through.  There's another knock at the door.  "Who is it?" I say nervously.  "Gogo it's me, Hiro" a familiar voice says.  I opened the door and see Hiro standing there.  "Thank God your here." I say to him as I hug him tightly and start to cry a bit.  "Hey it's okay Gogo.  I'm here now there's nothing to worry about." he say comforting me, returning the hug.  After a few minutes I finally let him in.

Hiro starts making a bed on the couch, but I can't help feel bad for him.  He came all the way here to help me, just to end up sleeping on the couch.  "No.  Gogo, don't you dare ask him to-" I say to myself but it was too late.  "Hiro." I say nervously.  "What's wrong?" he asks me.  "Can you sleep with me?" I ask him sheepishly, rubbing my arm.  "What are you doing Gogo?!?!" I think to myself.  "Sure." he replies smiling as I take him to my room.  When we enter it's a mess from what I was doing before.  I look at him blushing feeling embarrassed as we clean my room up.

We went to bed and after a few minutes Hiro fell asleep. I just laid there think of how good of a friend he is. "He's really grown on me. Maybe one day we can be more than friends." I think to myself. I look at him sleeping and I hug him, letting protect me from my fears as I go sleep.