Together?

Aunt Cass POV

I go into Hiro's room about to wake him up when I see the cutest thing ever! Hiro is sleeping with Gogo! I'm so proud that my little man has a girlfriend! I quickly take a photo before going downstairs to open the café, letting Hiro and Gogo sleep in longer. I've just never seen him so peaceful before.

Hiro POV

I wake up from one of my best sleeps ever!  That's nm I realize that there is someone next to me, Gogo!  I'm shocked and confused.  "Why is Gogo in my bed?" I think to myself.  That's when I remember that happened last night, causing me to blush. "Thanks Gogo." I say to her even though she's sleeping. Knowing that this is my only chance to do this, I give her a quick on her forehead. I'm about to get up when I notice Gogo's arms around me so, I decide not to get up letting Gogo sleep some more.

Gogo POV

I had a great sleep!  When I'm about to get up I feel something soft touch my forehead. I squint my eyes open just enough to see, and I see Hiro. I instantly remember what happened last night and smile a bit. Then I think, "Did he just kiss me? No. There's no way he would like me. Right?" I lay down for a few minutes before finally getting up.

"Good morning nerd." I say to him knowing that he's awake.  "Morning Gogo." he says smiling, showing off his gap between his front teeth.  "God he looks so cute when he does that.  Ugh.  It's like he knows I like it, so he always does it with me!" I think to myself.  "Let's get ready." he says, snapping me out of thought as we get ready.

Hiro POV

As me and Gogo are eating breakfast Aunt Cass comes over to us.  "How is my nephew and his girlfriend doing!" she says enthusiastically causing me to spit out my juice and Gogo to blush.  "Uh Aunt Cass she's don't my girlfriend" I reply still shocked with Aunt Cass just said, as I take another sip of juice.  "Of course you are!  Then why else would you 2 be sleeping together." Aunt Cass says causing me to, once again spit out my juice and Gogo to blush even more.  "Aunt Cass, I had a nightmare about Tadashi, Baymax contacted Gogo, then I asked if she could stay.  There's nothing going on between us." I said still shocked.  "Yet." Aunt Cass added causing me and Gogo to blush more as she left us.

"You should be called Gogo Tomato." I say to Gogo as we finish eating.  Her response is to punch my shoulder.  "Hey!" I complain, "It's true.  You just sat there blushing like a tomato."  "What was I supposed to say.  She's your aunt!" she replies.  "I don't know, but you could've defended me." I say sighing, "Let's just not tell this to anyone."  "Way ahead of you nerd.  The last thing I need is Honey Lemon getting excited about us, when we aren't even a thing." Gogo replies as we leave the café and see what the others are up to.