The Amusement Park

Honey Lemon POV

I'm so excited we're almost at the amusement park, which means step 1 to my plan is almost complete.  Once we're in the park I can continue the second part.  I look over at Hiro and Gogo who are fast asleep, Hiro is leaning against the window and Gogo is a sleep on his shoulder.  I quickly take a picture.  "Maybe I should've let them sleep more.  Oh well." I think to myself.  "Guys look." I say to Wasabi and Fred as we pull up to a red light.  When they look back they see Hiro and Gogo asleep.  "They sure do look cute, but you probably should've let them sleep longer in the morning." Wasabi says to me.  "Yeah, but oh well.  So, do you guys remember the plan?" I ask them.  "Yes.  Have fun at the amusement park, then go on the Ferris wheel but ditch them at the last second so they're alone together." Fred recalls.

When we get to the amusement park Hiro and Gogo wake up. We all look at the two of them who look confused for why we're looking at them. "What is it?" Gogo asks not realizing what happened. "Oh nothing. It's just that you must like sleeping on your boyfriend's shoulder." I say teasing her. Gogo realizes that she's leaving on Hiro and quickly stops, blushing a bit. "Well if you hadn't woken me up this wouldn't have happened." Gogo says trying to defend herself. "What, so you can keep sleeping with him in bed." I counter, causing Gogo to blush more and Hiro to blush slightly. Gogo's unable to come up with a comeback so she just says, "Let's just go." trying to change the subject. We all just laugh and head to the amusement park.

Gogo POV

I wake up and realize that we're in Wasabi's car and everyone is looking at me. "What is it? I ask confused. "Oh nothing. It's just that you must like sleeping on your boyfriend's shoulder." Honey Lemon says back teasing me. I realize what she means and that I was sleeping on Hiro's shoulder, so I quickly get off blushing a bit that the others saw me like that. "I swear, if Honey Lemon got another picture of me. This was her fault in the first place for waking me up." I think to myself. "Well if you hadn't woken me up this wouldn't have happened." I say back to her, trying to defend myself.  "What, so you can keep sleeping with him in bed." she counters causing me to blush more.  I'm unable to come up with a comeback, because I didn't think Honey Lemon would come up with such a good counter.  "Let's just go." I say trying to change the subject and admitting my defeat, as the others laugh and we head to the amusement park.

At the amusement park we did everything!  I got everyone to go on the fast rides, Hiro got everyone to go in the haunted house, Fred got us to play the games and   Wasabi got us to go on the much less extreme rides, which was boring!  Now it's 7:30 and the sun is setting, so Honey Lemon being the only who hasn't suggested a ride tells everyone to go on the Ferris wheel.  We all agree and get in line to see the view, though I doubt it'd be anywhere near being on Baymax flying through the air.

Hiro POV

It's 7:30 and the sun is setting, which means we're going to be leaving soon.  I'm so happy!  I got to spend the entire day having fun with my friends, and I also avoid the ride I'm most scared of, the Ferris wheel.  I know it may so dumb, but I am a genius, which means I didn't have any friends and got picked on when I was younger.  One day we went on a school trip to the amusement park, and one thing lead to another, then boom I'm scared of the Ferris wheel.  "Ooh can we go on one last ride." Honey Lemon says.  "Sure." we all reply.  "Can we go on the Ferris wheel?" she asks excitedly.  My heart stops.  "Anything but the Ferris wheel." I think to myself.  I'm about to say something, when everyone else agrees.  Therefore, I have no choice but to reluctantly agrees as we get in line.  "As long as my friends don't ditch me and it doesn't get stuck this time, I should be fine." I think to myself still worried with what might happen.