Sorry

Aunt Cass POV

The café hasn't been too busy today. Actually it's been pretty quite that when Tadashi comes home no one is here and I can ask about Hiro's birthday.  "What did you guys do for Hiro's birthday?" I ask him wanting all the details.  Tadashi's eyes go wide before saying, "It was Hiro's birthday today! I thought it was next week! Oh I'm such a terrible brother! I even have the gift ready and everything."  "So you didn't forget about my birthday?" someone asks and we both know who it is.

Hiro POV

When I come home I see that Tadashi and Aunt Cass are talking about my birthday. Tadashi looks very upset about forgetting my birthday and I feel bad for him. It's been more than a year since he went into the fire, and maybe there are some side effects that we didn't know of. "So you didn't forget about my birthday?" I finally ask confused. Tadashi looks at me before running over and giving me a big hug. "Hiro I'm so sorry. I can't believe I forgot your birthday! How old are you now, 16?" he says to me. "Tadashi it's okay, I forgive you. And yes I'm 16 now." I reply. A few moments pass and he just continues to hug me so I say, "Ok knucklehead I get that your sorry. Just tell me what you got me!" He chuckles before going upstairs to get my present, when he comes back downstairs he's just holding his hands behind his back. "Did you even get anything?" I ask him causing him to laugh a bit. "For your birthday I got us two tickets to the Fall Out Boys concert next week!!!" he replies excitedly showing me the 2 tickets.  "OH MY GOD NO WAY!" I reply feeling very excited and happy as I give him a big hug.

We go upstairs to our room to further discuss plans for the concert. "We should get the others over here so we can celebrate your birthday properly." Tadashi suggests.  "No it's okay." I reply. Tadashi looks shocked with what I just said so I decide to explain.  "Tadashi if they were really my friends they would've remembered my birthday, or maybe they thought it was next week. If they don't say anything by next week then maybe I should find some new friends." I say. "Oh okay." Tadashi says looking a bit upset. "Also, don't remind them that it was my birthday, I want to see if they're able to figure out out themselves." I add. "Sure." Tadashi replies as we continue making plans.

Unknown POV

The plan has worked perfectly so far.  Hiro has lost trust with his friends.  Now, it's time they lose trust with him.