Plan

Hiro POV

I wake up and see everyone standing around me looking concerned. Then I remember what happened to me, and that they were there in time when I needed them. "Maybe they do care about me?" I think to myself, then I remember everything Karmi said to me and doubt that thought. Every person who I think cares about me always leaves me and breaks my heart. Tadashi, my friends and now Karmi. "Hiro! Are you okay!" they say to me. "I'm fine." I say lying to them, because I don't know how much I can trust them and if I even want to tell them how I feel. "Hiro we were so worried about you." Honey Lemon says.

Gogo POV

We're all here standing around Hiro's bed anxiously waiting for him to wake up.  We have Baymax ready to scan Hiro when he's awake, but I'm just so worried.  "What if we didn't get here in time and Karmi really hurt Hiro?" I think to myself.  Just then Hiro starts to wake up.  We give him a few seconds to properly wake up before we ask, "Hiro! Are you okay?" "I'm fine." he replies. I know that he's lying and hiding something but I decide not to say anything. "Hiro we were so worried about you." Honey Lemon says. I try to say something. But I'm interrupted by Baymax. "Hiro appears to be malnourished. I suggest that we get him some food." Baymax says. "Ooh I'll get your Aunt to make some of her spicy chicken wings!" Fred exclaimed as he bolted downstairs.

"We need to come up with a plan to stop Karmi." I say to everyone as Fred comes back with the spicy chicken wings, giving them to Hiro.  "You guys can but I'm staying out of this.  I can't afford to get hurt anymore." Hiro says taking a bite of a chicken wing.  We all look at him not understanding why he wouldn't want to help us stop Karmi, and that's when I see the sadness and lack of care and emotion in his face.  "Hiro, it's okay.  Karmi can't hurt you anymore, we're here for you." Honey Lemon says.  "Are you?  Or did you guys come here to hang out with Tadashi?  Before you saw what happened to me." Hiro says getting angry tears forming in his eyes.  "Hiro.  You mean so much to me- I mean us, and I think we can all agree that our biggest mistake is forgetting about you.  You are such a special person, and no one can ever replace you." I say to him.

When I say this Hiro doesn't know how to reply.  It's like paranoid not knowing if he can trust us or not.  That's when I remember what Karmi said to him and realize what she was doing.  She was making him paranoid making him doubt himself, not knowing if he can trust anyone.  "Hiro." I say to him looking him in the eyes, "Whatever Karmi said to you, you need to forget it.  She never cared about you and just wanted to use you.  I know it will be hard to trust us but you have to, if you want to be happy again."

Hiro POV

"Whatever Karmi said to you, you need to forget it. She never cared about you and just wanted to use you. I know it will be hard to trust us but you have to, if you want to be happy again." Gogo says to me looking serious.  I'm about to reply when Wasabi interrupts.  "Guys!  You need to see this." he says while showing us his phone.  It's breaking news and it shows Karmi.  She's in the Tadashi robot which has now turned into a giant robotic suit (a bigger and stronger version of the hulk buster armour).  "Come on Captain Cutie!  Fight me!" she says yelling to the camera recording.  "Oh and let's see if your friends are there to help you." she adds, which hurts me a bit.  When we finish watching the video everyone looks at me, and I say something I haven't said in a long time and never thought I would again, "Guys, let's suit up.  It's Big Hero 6 time."