Lovebirds

Hiro POV

It's been 3 weeks but I'm finally dismissed from the hospital. I leave with Aunt Cass and Gogo. It's strange, Gogo's been the one that's visited the most. She came everyday and sometimes stayed the night. It started to get me wondering, "Does she like me?" I think about it for a while before thinking, "Nah, she just concerned that I was okay because I took the bullet for her." I look at her and she looks at me and smiles, so I smile back. "Man, I hope I get the courage to ask her out one day." I think to myself.

Gogo POV

Today's the day that Hiro is finally dismissed from the hospital, and I'm so happy that he's going to be okay. I missed him so much at school, so I visited him every single day while he was at the hospital. I care about him so much and never want anything like this to happen to him again. I look at him as he looks at me. I smile at him then he smiles back at me. "Ugh. I love that smile so much. I just wish that one day I'll be able to woman up and ask him out, then hopefully we can be together." I think to myself.  "Looks like the two lovebirds really missed each other." Aunt Cass says causing Hiro and I to blush a bit.  "Aunt Cass." Hiro complains.  "I'm just teasing you guys, but you would be very cute together." Aunt Cass replies causing us to blush a bit more.

Hiro POV

"I'm just teasing you guys, but you would be very cute together." Aunt Cass replies, making Gogo and I blush some more.  "I hope we do get together one day." I say to myself.  "Mr. Hamada, I see that you are ready to leave." a doctor says to us as we approach the front desk.  "Yes I am." I reply.  "I'm sure that your Aunt and girlfriend have missed you very much and would love to have you back." the doctor says causing mine and Gogo's faces to go red again.  "Why does everyone think we're together." I think to myself.  "Actually they're just really good friends." Aunt Cass says.  "Oh.  In that case you two should get together.  You'd be very cute as a couple." the doctor replies making me and Gogo look like tomatoes at this point.  "That's what I said!" Aunt Cass exclaims.  "Let's go." I say trying to get out of this embarrassing situation.  "Of course.  Have a good night." the doctor says smiling as we leave.

Aunt Cass POV

When we get in the car I check the time I see that it's almost midnight.  "Gogo pretty late.  Do you want to stay the night." I ask.  "Sure, I'll get Honey Lemon to drop my stuff off tomorrow morning." she replies.  "Okay.  Just no funny business upstairs." I say to them jokingly.  It takes them a while to comprehend what I said, but when they do their faces go bright red.  "I'm just joking." I say chuckling as I start to go home.

When I get home I tell Hiro and Gogo to get out of the car, but nobody replies.  So, I look back to see what there doing and see one of the cutest things ever!  Hiro is sleeping on Gogo's shoulder and Gogo is sleeping on Hiro's head.  Quickly take a picture before getting Baymax to carry them to Hiro's bed.  When Baymax put them to bed I tell him that I'm satisfied with my care and look at the to sleeping lovebirds one last time before going to bed.