Time Together

Hiro POV

I wake up in the morning and Gogo is cuddling with me.  "She looks so cute." I think to myself looking at her.  I give her a little kiss on the forehead then say, "As long as I'm here nothing bad will ever happen to you."  I lay down with her for about 15 minutes waiting for her to get up when I start to get hungry.  It pains me to leave her and I don't want to disturb her sleep but I'm really hungry, so I quietly get out of bed to make something to eat.  When I get to the kitchen I start making pancakes and scrambled eggs, I make some extra for Gogo hoping this will be enough for her to forgive me as I continue making them.

Gogo POV

I wake up and notice that Hiro isn't there anymore.  "He left me while I was sleeping.  What a jerk!" I think to myself get a bit angry and upset when I smell something good.  "What could that be." I say quietly as I get out of bed to investigate.  When I enter the kitchen I see Hiro making breakfast, not noticing I'm up.  "What you making there?" I ask him.  Hiro gets startled by this and jumps in the air screaming a bit as I chuckle watching.  "Gogo you almost gave me a heart attack." Hiro says starting to calm down.  "Oh, stop whining nerd." I say smiling and taking a seat a Hiro serves breakfast.  As we get eat I get a text from Honey Lemon saying that she'll be with Fred all day.  I tell Hiro and he texts Aunt Cass ask if  he can stay the day here, and she agrees.  After we finish eating we sit on the couch contemplating what to do.

"Have you ever watched the Tron movies?" I ask him.  (By the way they're amazing and you should watch them if you haven't)  "No I haven't." he replies.  "What!  They're my favourite movies.  You have to watch them today." I say shocked.  "Okay.  Let's go to the mall, get some popcorn, then watch the movie." he says getting up. I get my helmets and follow him out the door. When we got outside ideas he asked me which car was mine. I pointed to my motorcycle and handed him a helmet, then got on. Hiro stood there looking nervous. "Are you scared nerd?" I said teasing him. He sighs then replies, "Just don't go to fast."  I smile under my helmet and reply, "Just hold on!"  Then I take off speeding down the road.

When we get to the mall I stop and let Hiro catch his breath. "I am never doing that again!" he says still recovering from the ride. "Whatever nerd." I say to him as we head into the mall. At the mall we spend time in stores messing around with each other, and actually bring real teens for once. Laughing, joking with each other, during that time with Hiro I forgot about everything else. No super genius stuff, no superhero stuff and nothing to be afraid of, just me and Hiro together. We have lunch at the food court before finally get the popcorn and leave the mall. I get on to my motorcycle and Hiro just stands there. "What's wrong nerd?" I ask him. "I'm not getting on that thing with you again." he says. "Fine have fun walking then." I reply turning on the ignition. "Fine. One last time." he saying getting on. "Just don't go too faaaast!" he tries to say as I take off.

Hiro POV

We're back at Gogo's apartment after spending most of the day at the mall.  When she stops her motorcycle I get off and lay down on the ground.  "Note to self, never ride on Gogo's motorcycle with her again." I think to myself.  "What, you couldn't handle a little speed." she says teasing me.  "If that was a little bit of speed, then I don't want to know what lot is." I say still out of breath, causing Gogo to laugh.  After I fully recover from the ride we go inside  a put the movies on.  Let me just say one thing about them, they were freaking amazing!  I can't believe I haven't seen them until now.  I can see why these are Gogo's favourite movies.  As the credits start to play I feel something on my shoulder.  When I look over I see that Gogo has fallen asleep on my shoulder.  "What am I supposed to do!  I can't sleep like this." I think to myself, when an idea pops in my head.  Moving slowly and carefully I lie down on the sofa with Gogo lying on top of me.  Then I hug Gogo make sure she doesn't fall.  "This may not be the moat comfortable but it'll have to do." I think to myself as I drift off to sleep.

Honey Lemon POV

I get home from Fred's place and I see Hiro and Gogo asleep on the couch.  "I wonder when Hiro got here." I think to myself as I take a picture of them sleeping.  I look at the picture once again before sending it to Aunt Cass.  After I do that I get an extra blanket and put it over them making sure they don't get cold.  I look at them one last time before going to bed.