The Beans

Honey Lemon POV

When I run downstairs I see Fred and Wasabi eating.  "What was that about?" they ask me.  "Oh nothing.  They're just a bit upset that I took a picture of them sleeping together." I reply.  "You did what!" they reply shocked.  "Oops.  Did I say that out loud." I say.  "Wait they were sleeping together!" they say confused with what was happening.  "Let's sit down, it's a long story." I say.  After catching the two of them up with all the drama Wasabi says, "They really should get together.  They'd be a very cute couple."  "I know!  It can totally happen because Gog-I mean they would be so adorable." I say worried I almost gave Gogo's secret away.  "Gogo what?" they ask me.  "Nothing!" I reply not wanting to give more away.  "Honey Lemon.  We know that you're hiding something." they say wanting to get the answer from me.  I sigh.  "Fine." I say knowing that they wouldn't let me get away with this.

"Remember how Hiro got mad at us for forgetting his birthday and left.  Then Gogo went to her lab crying which confused us." I start to tell them.  They nodded remembering what happened.  "Well, when I went to comfort her, she maybe, kind of said that she had a huge crush on him." I say.  Wasabi and Fred's mouth just hang open, speechless.  "I also think that Hiro sacrificed himself for Gogo because he cares about her as well." I add.  "That does make sense.  It's just a shame they haven't told each other how they felt yet." Wasabi says.  "So that's why we need to help them, and make Hirogo happen!" Fred says says excitedly.  "Yes exactly.  Wait, Hirogo?  You already have a ship name for them?" I say confused.  "Yeah.  Out of the five of us I knew that two would get to together.  So, I came up with ship names just in case." Fred explains.  "Smart.  Anyway I have a plan to get them closer." I say with a grin.  "We're listening." they say I have explain my plan.

Gogo POV

As Hiro and I get ready only one thing is going through my mind.  "Don't let Honey Lemon tell anyone about this or my crush on Hiro." I keep thinking to myself.  I'm just so nervous, nobody can find out about this because it would ruin my character and nobody would take me seriously, and people might start picking on me again.  "Is everything okay Gogo?" Hiro asks me, as he can obviously tell that I'm a bit nervous.  "I fine.  Just a bit tried." I saying lying to him.  I hate having to lie to  him, but how else am I supposed to explain how I'm feeling without telling him I have a crush on him.  Luckily for me he just nods and continues to get ready, not suspecting anything.

When we go downstairs we see that the others are their waiting for us.  Other than Honey Lemon being a bit nervous everything seems normal, but I can't help feel that somethings up.  I'm about to say something when Aunt Cass comes over to us.  "Good morning sleepyheads.  Did you guys have a good sleep." she asks Hiro and I.  "Yeah it was okay." Hiro replies.  "What are you guys going to do today?" Aunt Cass asks everyone.  "I don't know." Hiro says.  "Ooh!  Can we go to the amusement park!" Fred say excitedly.  "Sure." Hiro says as the rest of us nod in agreement.  After that we eat and leave for the amusement park, but I can help feel that Honey Lemon has something planned.