Why?

Hiro POV

When I wake up I try to get up but I can't. I realize that I'm still in my room but tied to a chair and gagged. "Mm mph." I say into the gag as I struggle again my bonds. "Oh you're awake." Karmi says as she walks towards me from the Tadashi robot. "I'll take the gag off so you can ask one question, but if you call for help I'll have to kill you." she continues coldly. I nod in agreement knowing the question I want to ask. As soon as she takes my gag off I ask, "Why did you do this?"  "Well Hiro Hamada or should I say Captain Cutie" she starts.  "Wait how did you know I was Captain Cutie?" I ask her.  "Come on Hiro, how many times do I have to get saved by the same person before I figure out who they are." she replies.

"Anyways I did this because I love you." Karmi said. "What?" I exclaimed. "I needed a distraction, so that's where Tadashi came in. I knew when he came back all the attention would be on him and your friends would forget about you, letting me have you all from myself." she explains a as I just sit there shocked not knowing what to say, so she continues. "It could've been you and me together. I showed you that you friends didn't care about you. If I didn't do this then your friends would've just seen you as Tadashi and you wouldn't have gotten closer to me." she continues. A tear starts to go down my cheek because what's she saying isn't sad, but it's true. If she hadn't done this then I wouldn't have been forgotten, but they still would've seen me as Tadashi replacement.  "Now that I've answered your question is time to put this back on." she says as she puts my gag backs on.

Gogo POV

"We need to go and apologize to Hiro and show him how much we care about him." Honey Lemon says.  We all nod in agreement with what she said.  "We should go over to his house and apologize showing him how much we care about him and messed up." I add.  "So it's settled we go apologize to Hiro after school." Wasabi says.  I'm worried about Hiro I know we hurt him badly, I just hope he can forgive us.  I've already lost so much, I can't afford to lose him too.  I will try my best to get him back, but if we can't I don't know what I'd do.