twenty one

Happy had gotten them dinner from a restaurant, consisting of chicken and a few sides. Talia and Peter were back sitting on the couch, finishing their food, while a German soap opera plays on the TV.

"What are they like? The Avengers I mean?" Peter asks suddenly.

"Well Tony is...Tony. I was probably the closest with Wanda, we bonded a lot over our shared powers, she's actually funny. Steve can let loose a little, but he pretty much follows the rule like someone boring. Sam's hilarious, we pulled a lot of pranks on everyone. And then Nat's the one to always take me shopping and to get my nails done and do makeup, stuff like that ya know. Rhodey's Rhodey...he's way too serious all the time. I barely see Clint...he's always away, Scott's new. I met him today. I met T'Challa recently as well and then Vision is a robot...but he's learning. He's kinda funny though in the way that he doesn't know anything."

"They sound fun."

"They are. Who were you talking to earlier? When I was in the shower."

Peter blushes red. "I'm uh, making a little video."

"You know you can't show it to anyone right?"

He rolls his eyes at her. "I know I know. It's mostly for memories."

"Can I get a cameo?" A large grin makes its way onto Talia's face as she turns to face Peter.

"Obviously." He quickly pushes up off the couch and grabs his phone, before turning it to face the two of them.

"Tal wanted a cameo in my masterpiece of a video so..."

"Hi." She waves up at the camera.

"That's all you're gonna say?" He asks.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Introduce yourself."

"I'm Tal, nice to meet you." She smiles at Peter's phone.

Peter shakes his head in the corner of the screen. "She's really lame."

Talia gasps dramatically and places a hand on her chest. "Peter Parker you wound me. I thought we were friends."

"I— w-we are friends." He whips his head back at her.

"Peter I'm joking. Come on," she lightly punches him in the shoulder. "Take a joke."

"R-right. Yeah." Peter ends the video and slumps down on the couch.

"Hmmm. Let's rent a movie and order room service for dessert."

"Mr Stark won't be mad at us?" Peter asks while looking over at her.

"Pfft, he owes me. So...let's spend a shit load of his money. Maybe I'll go shopping too, to piss him off."

Peter chuckles, shaking his head side to side. "All right. You pick a movie while I go find the room service menu."

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

"Hey! What the hell are you two doing? Wake up!"

Talia jerks upward, rubbing her eyes. She looks around, plates and leftover dessert spread around the coffee table and on the floor, Peter groggily waking up from beside her on the couch.

"What time is it?" Talia blinks at Peter's raspy morning voice...lower than she would have thought.

"We have to be at the airport in a half hour, so clean yourselves up and meet me in the lobby with all your crap." Happy mumbles before swiftly exiting the room.