fourteen

They had been driving forever, in a highly armed truck. Talia was sat next to Sam in the very back, Steve in the middle row and T'Challa in the first row.

"So, you like cats?" Sam asks.

"Oh my god Sam." Talia bangs her head against the window.

"What? Dude shows up like a cat, you don't wanna know more?"

"As if being dressed like a bird is any better." Talia mutters.

"Your suit...it's vibranium?" Steve asks.

"The Black Panther has been the protecter of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

"He didn't do it. It doesn't add up. But...I really like your suit. The all black is tough if I do say so myself."

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

Talia had concluded that they were in Berlin, which made sense. They had pulled into some sort of base and the four of them were let out of the truck. Talia looks over and watches as they wheel Bucky in this big cage away.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asks as they start walking towards a man and Sharon.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"So...a therapy session." Talia says.

The man rolls his eyes at the girl.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon says.

"What about a lawyer?"

"Lawyer, that's funny." Ross says. He turns to Sharon. "See their weapons are placed in lockup. Get cuffs on the girl, she's a weapon herself."

"Hey!" Tal backs up a step as a man nears her with a thick pair of handcuffs. "Wait a goddamn minute, I won't do anything!"

"Its just a precaution." The man says as he holds them out.

Talia bites her lip, holding in her rage. She quickly activates her gloves, deciding it would be best to not electrocute the man.

"What's with the gloves?"

"Do you want me to fucking electrocute you? Cause I will gladly do it."

The man visible pales and Talia smirks up at him. He scowls and reaches out to put the cuffs on. He jerks back as he comes in contact with her skin.

"Jeez you're hot."

"I know." She says with a smirk.

The man grumbles as he finishes and ignores when Sam chuckles.

"Was that really necessary?" Steve asks Ross.

"She's a foreign alien. I'm not taking any chances."

Talia bites the inside of her cheek to stop herself from setting the man on fire.

"I better not look outside and see anybody flying around in that." Sam says which causes Talia to chuckle.

They follow Ross into the building and up a few floors.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell."

"Peachy." Tal mutters

"Do me a favor: stay in it."

"I don't intend on going anywhere." T'Challa says as they walk towards a familiar redhead.

"For the record," she says as she comes up to Steve's side. "this is what making things worse looks like."