seventy six

August 2017 - Orlando

The boys spent hours at the Star Wars area in Hollywood Studios. MJ and Tal were able to get on Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster by the time they finished one ride.

After going on The Path of the Jedi, The Launch Bay, March of the First Order, A Galaxy Far, Far, Away, and a Galactic Spectacular they were burnt out.

"I think we should do movie night." Tal suggests as they walk into the hotel.

"Yes! I'll make popcorn, Peter you get the movies ready." Ned says.

"I'm gonna get changed into pajamas." Tal says.

The girl heads to her room and swiftly changes into PJ shorts and a loose tee. She lets her hair down out of her braid as she walks back into the living room.

The aroma of freshly popped popcorn floats through the air, bowls sitting on the coffee table. MJ sits in the armchair, a blanket thrown over her legs, while Ned and Peter are on the couch.

Tal settles in next to Peter as Ned starts the movie.

"Twilight?" Tal asks as she takes some popcorn.

"MJ suggested. It's on our list anyways." Ned shrugs.

Talia chuckles as she snuggles into Peter's side as he throws a blanket over them.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

"So...what do we do now?"

Tal sits up and looks over at MJ, who's head is resting on her propped up hand, sound asleep. Ned's snores fill the room.

A smirk spreads on her face as she glances up at Peter.

"Oh God, I know that face."

"I have an idea."

"Oh...do you now?" He quirks an eyebrow at her.

She holds a finger to her lips and stands up, tugging Peter towards her and MJ's room. Talia swiftly and quietly shuts the door, turning the lock. She then turns around to find Peter looking at her intently.

"I figured we could have some us time." She mutters as she starts walking towards him.

Peter smiles down at her and takes her hand, leading her to the bed. "I like the sound of that."

Peter sits on the bed while Tal climbs up into his lap, arms wrapped around his neck. Her eyes flutter closed as she leans down and starts to kiss him.

The boy sucks in a breath and reciprocates the kiss, tugging her body closer to his. His hands run up and down her back, making small circles, while Tal runs her fingers through his hair.

Peter boldly runs his tongue along her lip, causing her to shudder against him. He smiles as he feels her pleasure.

That's new. She sends to him.

Been doing my research.

Mmm, I can see.

She lets out a small yelp as the boy quickly flips them over, Peter hovering on top while Tal's shocked on her back.

"Oh."

Her cheeks flame red, but she grins and pulls him back down towards her. Peter rests his weight on his left elbow, his right hand trailing up her bare leg, over her hip and waist, and up to her chest. Talia's breathing catches as she shudders under his touch.

She intensifies their kiss, moving her hands down to his stomach, lifting up the hem of his shirt. She slides her hands underneath, sighing as she feels his toned torso.