Coffee For Two

"So then I was like, 'How may I help a young lady like you?'

"So then I was like, 'How may I help a young lady like you?'. She then fainted! Can you believe it?! She fainted. That's just how good-looking I am."

I cleared my throat, catching the chicken man's attention, "Ahem. Correction. I think you made it mistake. It's supposed to be ugly."

He pouted and sighed dramatically, placing the back of his hand onto his forehead. He leaned back and started whining like a pathetic baby. Katsuki groaned and rested his head on my shoulder. I frowned as Hawks continued to whine. My dad on the other hand was peacefully asleep. I don't know how he could be sound asleep with Hawks here.

"Why do you have to be so rube Chickadee." He sighed, "At least I know you never changed. Your still that girl who fell face-first into a pile of dog shit."

I immediately turned bright red as the accident was brought up. Katsuki snickered silently on my lap, I frowned and playfully slapped his face. He grunted and cleared his throat, trying to hold back his laughs. While Hawks just burst into laughter.

What a gentleman he is...

"Also remember that time when you got ignored by Endeavor and you decided to prank him to get him back. Instead, you had walked into your own trap. You came to me covered with ketchup."

"That was not funny." I frowned, "You also had to snitch on me after I came up to you for assistance. I had to do clean-up duty for a month."

"That was the best part!"

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. Hawks continued with his summary of the day thing and popped some chicken nuggets in his mouth once in a while. I and Katsuki just listened and butting in correcting his false words like usual. To be honest it kind of felt like taking care of a toddler.

Glancing out the window was surprised to see that it was dark outside. That meant I had broken my record and tolerated Hawks for more than four hours. I grinned and played with Katsuki's fluffy blond hair. Hawks hummed as he looked into his empty bucket of chicken tenders. He jumped off the table he was sitting on and took a stroll to the door.

"I'll see you, Bakugo. Tomorrow, don't be late. Meet me at the agency at the same time as usual. I got to go buy some more chicken on the way home."

"Yea. Whatever just remember to close the door behind you."

"Sure Chickadee. Goodnight to you too."

Katsuki suddenly sat up, swinging his head, his hair flew back to...place? I frowned, yearning for his warmth that was once on my thighs. He offered me a plastic cup filled with water, with I humbly declined. Which he replied by shoving it against my lips and forced me to drink it. Something about not dying and having to be hydrated.

I gasped for air as I wiped off the residue from the corner of my lip. The Pomeranian grinned in satisfaction and placed the empty cup down, right back onto the counter. Dusting his hands together, he got up and bent down to give me a peck on the cheeks. I smiled at his action. He stocked his hands in his pockets and walked towards the door. I mean, it was getting really dark. He should get back to school very soon.