I Just Made A Friend

"Whatever, I already have some shitty extras anyways. Adding you won't be any problem."

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

[Y/N]'s POV:

I ran and launched my self on to him, ruffling his hair on the way. Luckily for me, he actually caught me instead of stepping out the way which I could see him do.

"Oi! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

"Sorry, I just got a little bit excited."

I landed on the ground as I scratched my neck nervously, "Your my first friend I made here."

I flushed his a apologetic smile, he clicked his tongue and faced away from me.

"Whatever you say. Your just another one of those extras." Bakugo sneered as he started to walk away.

I chased after him, "At least call me by my name." I pouted when I caught up to him."
"Never!" He snorted, I examined him and groaned in disgust.

"Is that what makes you happy?"

He looked at me like I was the weird one and then looked away, "No."
The rest of the walk was comfortably silent,
I didn't want to bomber him with unanswerable questions just yet.

He don't know how troubling I could get.

We marched down another set of stairs to get to the ground floor, I scanned the area, there was large windows just like the other floors.
We walked some more, I examined every single detail of the school hoping I would get lost if I could remember. But disappeared when we stopped in front of two large doors, chatter was heard from outside. There was cafeteria written on the plate that was presented to students like me on top of the humongous doors.

I pushed the metal door open chatter echoed through the halls and I stepped inside, suddenly a hand pulled me towards a table full of people. I glanced at the small table that could at least fit 6, there was 3 guys with a girl talking among themselves. There was a guy with red spiky hair, a dude with blond hair that had a light bolt printed on it, a normal black hair boy, and a pink skinned girl.

The pulling suddenly stopped when we arrived at the table, I trailed the hand that was warped around my wrist with my eyes to it owner.
A certain Pomeranian was holding my hand and he dropped it as soon as my glaze fell on him. I decided to sit down with the group since that Bakugo dude led me here, I scoot in to sit next to the red hair as Bakugo sat near the end of the table.

As soon as I sat down the pikachu guy talked, "Oh, look it's another hottie!"

Wait, What~

Shark boy next to me decided to speak too,
"Don't mind him, he usually this crazy around new girls. So are you Bakugo's friend?"

"How did you even let Bakugo invite you to our friend group. It took me a long time."

The pikachu dude groaned in exaggeration,
I glanced at Bakugo as he clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

This guy is really hard to figure out...

Suddenly a idea popped into my mind,
"HOW SHOULD I FUCKING KNOW? GO ASK BOOM BOOM BOY OVER THERE."