Bonding Time

I groaned in distress

I groaned in distress. My hair had fallen back onto my face as I threw my head back. Brushing the [H/C] locks back with ease, I noticed that it had gathered tons of dust and oil. Making me want to gag, this was the most acute I have been in sanitation. Now pondering about it, it has almost been a week since I got kidnapped in the alleyway, closed by Bakugo's house.

Their main objective was just to kidnap the hot-headed swiftly, without delays. I guess they didn't foresee me being there with him. I mean, I wouldn't change the fact that I'll get taken. Then be the one to see them take Bakugo hostage, without doing anything. I guess I'm just obliged that Katsuki was safe back in UA. I have no doubt that he has reported my missing being to UA. And I wouldn't be surprised if he came and saved me, right this second. Smiling, I giggled quietly in my seat. Thinking back to the astonishing moments me and Katsuki had shared these past few months. I jumped back as the door swung open, revealing the scarred lad that I had dreaded the most utmost.

He peered at me with disgust in his eyes and marched back out, leaving the door as it is. He has been like this for the past few days after we have gotten a disagreement. He just came and slammed open the door and then leaving it open for me. I think it was a signal that I could come out for the day. These days, I was freed from any retains. I could walk around the Leagues' base unobstructedly. They haven't done anything corrupt in particular to me, which I was glad of.Stepping out of the room I was confined in for the past nights. I navigate my way down to the hallways to explore these places. Also, in hopes that I could find a shower. Where I could clean myself in. I yelped in pain as I hit the wall. Rubbing my head to smooth the pain, I pouted.

"Oh, hey! What are you doing here Aizawa-Chan." She glanced at my hand. Which was covering the developing bruise on my forehead. She smiles wickedly. "Is there any blood! Oh! Can I have some of your blood? It's been a long since Tomura had sent us out on the mission. How I miss getting blood!"

I laughed along awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do after being told this. The blonde skipped towards me. A delightful smile graced her features. Not long after, she basically propelled herself onto me. Bringing me down to the floor with her. I groaned as I felt the impact. I was somewhat sure I get some bruising in some weird places really soon.She pushed herself off me and stood up, lending me a hand. I nervously took her hand as she pulled me up. She pulled me into a hug, which I appreciated. I haven't had any human contact for days. This was definitely comforting. Pushing out of the hug, I patted her blond hair like I was her older sibling.

"So Toga... do you know where the bathroom is? I want to clean myself up. I feel disgusted. I haven't had a bath for what it seems like a week."

She glanced up at me as she tapped her chin in deep thought. Before her eyes sparkled, signaling that she had an idea. She took my hand and dragged me down the dark hallway. I obeyed, we continue to run, passing multiple doors. We finally stopped, standing in front of a door. I guessed that this was Toga's room. Considering the number of doorways down this hall, they're all probably a bedroom.