A Quiet Recovery Process, Right?

Flapping his Vermilion Wings, he slowly made his way down onto the ground

Flapping his Vermilion Wings, he slowly made his way down onto the ground. His grip loosened and dropped us. Sighing in relief as I felt my two feet touch the ground. I was immediately grabbed again. I glanced at the Katsuki, who was dragging me towards the ambulance that was in the distance.

"Hey, Katsuki. Pick me up, I'm tired."

He grunted as he lifted me up into his arms without a word. He looked rather relax when I got into his arms. Releasing a yawn, I rested my head onto Katsuki's shoulder. Closing my eyes, the voices of the paramedics were getting blurred. I slowly sink into the comfort of Katsuki's hold and feel into a deep sleep. Letting the darkness take over me, knowing I'll be safe and sound in Katsuki's arms.

-----

Everything was blurry when I peeled open my eyes. Hissing at the sunlight that peeks through the curtains and directly landed on my eyes. Frowning, I looked around. A blue curtain surrounded me and I was in a bed with completely white sheets. Next to me, I saw a cup of water. Attached to it there was a note that said, 'See you soon.

I didn't even have to guess that this was a hospital. The gown I was wearing was giving it away. Groaning, I glanced at my arm that was injured during the fight. Just to see it bandaged up with white gauze.

Fixing my pillow with my other hand, I set myself up. Leaning against the bed frame, I stared at the blue curtain which was enclosing me like a caged animal. I had nothing else to do and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any visiter any time soon. I jumped backward, almost falling off the edge of the bed when I saw a blond sitting next to me. He had an uncomfortable expression on, I guessed it was probably from that uncomfortable hard chair he was resting on.

I smiled and poked his cheeks, ignoring the pain on my right hand.

He started shifting around, I leaned in giving him a peck on his cheeks. Suddenly I have pulled off the bed onto Katsuki's lap. I pouted as I tried to wiggle out of his hold. But it only tightens, eventually, I just give up. Enjoying his warmth, I dug my face into his chest, which surprisingly he once said that he liked that.

I felt relaxed as he combed his fingers through my hair.

"Hey, Katsuki?"

He hummed in response, acknowledging my question.

"What are you doing here. Don't you have school?"

He furrowed his brows as he shifted me around. I yelp as he rested his head on top of mines. Tilting my head to the right, he gave me a kiss on my cheeks, returning the favor. I giggle as I flicked his head. He frowned and release a tired sigh. Opening his eyes, he looked at me. His stare was a bit intense and I just sat there not knowing what to do or say. Placing my hand onto his chest, I pouted.

"What are you staring at me for?"

"Oh. Sorry. I just couldn't get my eyes off you. Your adorable." He smirked as I buried my head into his chest once again, "I missed you [Y/N]."