Disgusies

I sighed in relief and plopped myself onto the couch again, letting my shoulders relax as I sink into the soft cushions

I sighed in relief and plopped myself onto the couch again, letting my shoulders relax as I sink into the soft cushions. Aizawa had also felt relieved when he saw that it was only his best friend, standing at the doorway. On the other hand, Hizashi was confused about our behavior. But shrugged it off like it was nothing. His shoes clinked against the tile floor, grabbing a new water bottle from the fridge. His eyes landed on me, his expression morphed into confusion. I raised a brow, looking at him in boredom. He pointed at my neck.

"Why do you have your father's support gear hanging around your neck." The blond then looked at Aizawa, "Did I interrupted something?"

"Nope."

He stood in place, laughing rigidly. As he scratched the back of his neck. Then I saw something, it was shiny as the light hit it. On Hizashi's left hand, there was a bracelet. In fact, a very familiar bracelet. That I'm sure, I had seen before. I squinted, reading the words on the bracelet, which confirmed my theory.

Pulling the end of the gear off my neck, I warped it around the blond. The blond's golden eyes widened in surprise. Wondering why I was trapping the male in the support gear. My dad came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulders. I could see that he was looking at me worryingly.

"What the hell are you doing. Stop trapping people with my support gear."

I nudge him back. He frowned but obeyed otherwise.

"Dad goes..." I glanced back at him, "Go back into the classroom. They're in danger."

"What are you talking about?"

I groaned in annoyance at my father's cluelessness. The blond tried to wriggle out of the gear. I stared at the blonde. They stopped as they felt my gaze on them. Snapping my head back to my father, I tilted my head towards the door. He frowned and patted my head like he thought I wasn't in the right state of mind.

"Hey [Y/N], are you okay?"

He overlays his hand over mine, trying to grab the gear out of my hand. But I won't budge. My eyes widened as he tugged it out of my hands. Swinging my foot, I kicked him in the stomach, throwing him back into the wall. I knew I was in trouble when my 'father' melted into gloop. I frowned and pulled the scarf. The blonde stumbled as they fell onto the floor in front of me.

"Aww...Aizawa-Chan. I thought we were friends." A layer of gray gloop melted off her.

"Where is my father?"

She stayed silent. I frowned and tightened the gear. I kept toughening it until it the squeezing was intolerable. Clinching my jaw, I looked at her defeated figure, struggling as she was spread out on the floor. She groaned in pain. As the fabric was pressed tightly against her torso. I stopped as she started coughing. Walking up to the girl, I squatted down.

"One last chance, Toga. Where is my father."

She pouted, "I don't know. We just found your father's gear on the coffee table. We decided to put it on, to look more on point." She smiled, "Was my acting good, Aizawa-Chan?"