Prologue

(Hey guys! Nice to see you guys again, see I kept our promise. Most of you are probably from my Vermillion Wings: Hawks x reader story. But if you not, welcome to the family! Anyways let's start my second fanfic, hope you guys enjoy this as much as the anime.)

If you leave hate messages my followers will back me up. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

All of the characters in this book and the pictures does not belong to me except when I say so.

[Y/N] - Your name
[BFF/N] - Best friend's name
[F/F] - Favorite food
[F/C] - Favorite color

Height: 5,7
You be kinda tall in this story, your about Bakugo height actually.

Hair color: You have black roots and the rest of your hair is your hair color.

Eye: Black

Age: 17

Quirk:???

Ill explain your quirk throughout the story, so it's basically a surprise!
Anyways let's start the story!

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

"Dad I got into UA!"

I screamed with excitement my arms were flying around the room while I jumped up and down on the couch.

"Nice kiddo, your have to catch up to your peers though."

He congratulated me and patted my head.
I nodded and giggled while my dad dug his hands into his pockets and joined me on the couch.

"I know, I saw them on TV from last year's sport festival. They all seemed intimidating even the boy who broke all his bones."

He shook his head, "He's the problem child."

He sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder,
"Who recommend you into UA again?"

"You seriously can't remember? I guess it makes sense, you just sleep all day."

He grunted and slid down the sofa now lying in a sleeping position, "If you don't tell me quickly, I'll be sleeping in no time."

"What a threat?" I hold my hand up while rolling my eyes.

"It's Hawks."

I casually commented, and got off the couch so my dad could have more space to sleep comfortably.

"Oh yea, your mentor from Shiketus High School during your Hero studies. He likes you doesn't he."

"I guess you can say that." I laughed and stood up to march to the doorway, "I'm going to mom's house to pack my stuff so I can move to the dorms quicker."

I said when I heard no response I poked my head out of the corner to see my dad asleep on the couch.

How! Never mind Dad is dad.

I shrugged and pushed open the door with no effort at all, Well, gotta pack for tomorrow.

I skipped down the sidewalks toward a old red building, I finally arrived and rang the doorbell.

"Oh, Hey honey!"

"I got into UA!"

I launched myself into my mom's arm, luckily she caught me and held on the doorway for support.

"Good job [Y/N]! I'm so proud of you, I'm sure you worked hard for this."

I pulled out from the hug,
"Yep! Of course I did."

She laughed and shut the door.

"I'm cooking dinner, you could watch the TV, I'll call you when I'm done."

"I'll go pack up my stuff, since I have to move into the dorms tomorrow."

"Oh, yea I almost forgot. Have fun packing then." She entered the kitchen while I skipped up the stairs to my bedroom.

(Okay I'm going to clear this up before someone comments something weird.
No, Hawks does not have a romantic interest in you, he likes you as his student or apprentice whatever you call it. In honor of the new story, I wrote a short chapter cause it's 4a.m in the morning and I have school tomorrow so I'll see on Thursday , I think...)
Don't blame me if I got the date wrong.
😤