A Young New Vistitor

"Welcome back, Shimizu! We missed you so much! How have you been? Oh! Did you get a pocket of blood for me?"

"Sorry, Toga. I was busy tonight. I had something to do. I promise I'll get some next time, though."

He halted as he saw me in the corner of his eyes. Tilting his head, he nudged it towards me. His light blue hair fell onto his face, blocking his eyes. I furrowed my brows as Toga explained why I was here. I observed him as he nodded once in a while at Toga, still maintaining eye contact with me.

My eyes widened as I felt stunned. I knew why he was here now. Giving him a nod, he returned it back to me a minute after. Acting like nothing's happening between us. I placed the glass cup onto my lip. Just to find out it was empty. With a sigh, I set the empty cup onto the counter. Turning my head, I stared back on the TV, which was still presenting the news about me.

I recoiled when I saw the blue-haired male suddenly appear in front of me. I gave him a curt nod, he shot me a thumbs up. He sat down on the stool in front of me. Dropping multiple files full of paper on the bar counter, he faced back to Toga.

"I'm going to take her back to her room. She looks tired, she probably didn't get any sleep the past couple of days-"

"No way. That's my responsibility. I look over her. Now get out of my way."

Dabi interrupted. Stepping closer to me but Shimizu doesn't look like he's going to back down anything soon. Once Dabi had put his hand on my arm to drag me out of the room. Shimizu slapped it away. Shocked at Shimizu's actions, Dabi retracted his arm.

"Oh. So now you'll take responsibility. She's not even that important. The boss won't kill you if she suddenly died. Especially, if it's not in your hands."

"So you do plan to kill her. Don't you think your psychotic, little boy?"

"What if I do?" Shimizu sneered back, crossing his arms as he stared daggers into Dabi.

"Get out of-"

Toga suddenly butted in. Grabbing Dabi's arm, stopping him from using his quirk. She laughed nervously, pulling Dabi away from us. But Dabi didn't seem to budge. Finally, Toga pulled him away far enough, that he couldn't hurt us from this distance. Shimizu nudged me with his elbow before standing up from the stool. Pointing toward the set of stairs that I came from this morning. I stood up and followed him from behind.

"Thanks for the help Toga. I repay you with the double amount of blood packets I own you." He yelled a small excited 'yes' was heard.

The stairs creaked, the wood sank down as I stepped on it. Most likely the wood was rotting underneath the red carpet. Walking up a few more sets of stairs, we finally arrived on the third floor. There was an awkward silence between the two of us. I mean I did insult him the last time I had a conversation with him. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I sighed and decided to speak up.