Talk to Me

"I still don't have full control on that thing. But thanks anyways Dad."

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

[Y/N]'s POV:

I heard the whole class gasp in unison, I sighed and facepalmed myself harshly.

"I KNEW IT!"

The hot-headed teenager yelled in victory, Aizawa or should I say my dad took the grey support weapon out of my hands and warped it around his neck. He cleared his throat and adjusted the ends of the grey scarves so they could be tucked in with the rest of its remains. He buried the lower half of his face into the support weapon and patted my head in a comforting way.

"It's bound to come out someday."

He whispered loud enough so only I could hear it. He gently removed his hand from my head and dropped to rest next to his thighs. The class was still gossiping and chatting away so my dad cleared his throat once again, this time everyone's attention was on him.

"I know you may have some questions and I'm feeling like I'm dealing with news reporters right now. But just quiet down for a damn second."

Now you know how I feel dad.

"First off, [Y/N] did not get in immediately just because she's my offspring, so don't you dare say it's 'unfair' to have her in the hero course. Second of all, I'm talking to the boys."

He sent a dead glare towards Mineta, Mineta scooted over to Sero, so he could hide behind him. I hummed and chuckled at his reaction,

Mineta continued to hide behind Sero's leg. Sero felt his presence and tried to shake him off but apparently, Mineta decided to use his quirk to make sure he was stuck on him.

"Don't you dare touch a single hair on her body, if you do I'll instantly expel you?" He deadpanned, I smirked in satisfaction.

You go, overprotected dad!

The boys shivered and glanced at each other before backing off from the crowd.

"Now get back to training."

The boys dashed off to their original spots for the remainder of the day, I sighed as I saw dad snuggling into his yellow sleeping bag.

I wish I could sleep too.

-----

I yawned into the palm of my hands, slowly I stretched my back popping a few bones on the way. I put on a sleepy smile as another yawn came my way, I was sleepy and I was sure that everyone noticed. I felt someone pat my shoulders.

"Hey get a good nap, you look like your going to faint."

The energetic redhead commented, I nodded and smiled, "Thanks Kirishima, where are you going?"

"I'm going to the cafè with Denki. Were going to pick up some girls."

He rubbed his chin in deep thought and look up again, "I think that's what he said."

I shook my head, What had Denki dragged him into?

"Well, have a good night [Y/N]!"

We bid goodbye and he rushed off to catch up with Kaminari, I smiled to myself as I continued my trip towards the dorm rooms.

The pebble beneath crackled against the concrete as I kicked the road, I scanned my surroundings as my eyes landed on a teenager.

My eyes widen in shock as I gathered my remaining strength to sprint towards the blond teenager, I huff and huff as I got closer to the boy.