Did I Hear That Correctly

[Y/N]'s POV:

[Y/N]'s POV:

The world around me suddenly stopped. No noises were coming from cars that were splashing muddy water on the sidewalks.

The crickets that came out into the night stopped singing their melody. The chatting from the people around us turned into silence.

The only thing I could focus on waste and the blond idiot. That is standing right in front of me. He looked tired. No, he looked nervous. An expression I never knew he would show again. All the memories from his breakdown came flooding back to me. How he cried his heart out. How I enclosed him with my body, trying to protect him from the cruel world. I snapped out of my daze when a large smack was heard. I stared at the bedhead in confusion as he studied his hand before looking up at me again.

"You know what forget what I just said."

He turned around, ready to get out of here as fast as possible. I shook my head and walked up to him. Spinning him around with all my might, I examined his sad features. He looked down on the ground suddenly. Finding it interesting. I sighed and grabbed him on the collar, yanking it down to my level, my eyes eventually locking it with his red orbs.

"You don't have to be ashamed Bakago.", I teased before flashing him a quick small smile as I leaned in.

His arms immediately warped around my small frame, pulling me in faster. He finally leans into me, closing the gap between us. At first, I'm hesitant. Somehow fearful. That I'll screw it up. But as the kiss grows more intense, the fear disappears. I open my mouth for him, letting his hands trail up my back and into my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck, steadying myself against him. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I suddenly noticed that his lips were unusually soft, softer than I imagined.

"Hey, are you youngsters just going to sit there and make out or what."

I gasped before pulling out from the intense kiss me and, Bakugo shared. Just like that, we shot the guy a glare for interrupting our moment. He flinched and flashed a thumbs up. I groaned and walked away from the blonde to make a quick call.

"Imma call Hawks. He can send this dude to jail or something."

Well, no one was paying attention to me because Bakugo was screaming at the poor man about 'how to not interrupt something, extremely important.

I sighed and stepped out of the alleyway into the lit streets of Fukuoka. I admired the view for a bit until I remembered my task that I was supposed to do. Sliding my phone out of my hero costume. The orange keychain that was attached to my phone, jingling as it swings from side to side. Tapping my nails against the case as I dialed Hawks number, the other side finally picked up after 3 rings.

"Hey, Chickadee. What you need?"

"I need you to come to us. we just saved someone from a villain."