Us Two Meet Again

The tapping of my feet against the floor was smoothing for me as I sprinted down the halls as fast as I could

The tapping of my feet against the floor was smoothing for me as I sprinted down the halls as fast as I could. Poking my head through each classroom as I go. The halls were extraordinarily reserved being empty and bare. I panted as I finally arrived at my room, the door was surprisingly shut.

I frowned and pushed the wooden door. It creaked as it got shoved clear. Poking my head inside, I was not shaken to see no one there. I sighed, guessing that they'll just be somewhere. I had to conduct a search again. All by myself, which was kind of draining, to say the least.

Picking myself up, I closed the door behind me before racing down into empty corridors. I swung doors open left and right as I rigorously Strachey through each floor. I eventually stopped and decided that opening doors were just going to waste my time. I just have to locate the sounds of students. I'll find them right away.

Shuffling through the halls, I stop. As I caught something from the corner of my eyes. Walking backward now, I glanced into the girl's bathroom. I smiled when I found Harakura hiding behind a wall. I could see that she was trembling. Slowly I walked in and watched as she tried to hide from me. She probably thought I was a villain of some sort.

"Hey, Harakura. It's me, [Y/N]."

"[Y/N]?"

She silently looked over the wall, now staring directly at me. With a cry, she launched herself onto me. I successfully caught the girl, with some help from the wall. She buried her head into my neck like she was a little kid that had scraped their knee.

"I'm so relieved that you're here!" She cried, "I thought I was stocked here forever. I was scared when I heard footsteps coming from the halls behind me. I decided to hide in the bathroom."

I smiled. My hand floated on top of the girl's head and patted it awkwardly. Still not getting used to her invisibility quirk. She giggled. I put her down on the floor. Putting a hand on her shoulder, I looked at her sternly.

"Harakiri, where are the other's?"

She wiped her tears away. Or so I thought, she was invisible for a reason. Honestly, I don't know what she was doing. She took a deep breath, snapping me out of my daze. "They're outside. A bunch of villains is after them. Mr.Aizawa and Mr.Yamada are the only ones outside."

I nodded, running towards the door in a rush. I halted as the back of my foot scratched against the floor. I groaned, turning back to face Harakura.

"Report this to the teachers. We need the most help we could get."

She saluted, "I got it!"

I nodded and ran out of the bathroom, back into the empty halls of the high school. Glancing from to left and right, I tried to find my class. I furrowed my brows when I caught something out of the usual. Walking up to the windows, I glanced out of the glass. Spotting my friends and also my father out there. It seems like they went to train outside. The League took advantage of that. I frowned as I observed the scene, trying to count how many opponents were out there before dashing in. Apparently, that was not possible because mister roasted barbecue was cornering Shoto. He was about to unleash a dangerous amount of fire.