Attention Everyone, The Pomerian is breaking down

"You know how much it hurts? WHY WON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME? AM I FUCKING NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?! AM I JUST A PIECE OF SHIT YOU COULD JUST TEASE FOR A DAY, AND THEN YOU COULD THROW ME AWAY?! IS IT?!"

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

[Y/N]'s POV:

The force of the chokehold was gentle, yet it was full of so much rage and anger, tears spattered on the ground making a small, little puddle form beneath Bakugo's feet. His head was now parallel to the floor, but I could see his scrunched-up face as more tears begin to slide down his pale face. All I wanted to do was to comfort him. I slowly lifted my hand toward the hot-headed's face.

Before I could even make contact with him, he grabbed my arms, stopping them. My hand was only a centimeter away from his cheeks. I tilted my head in concern and confusion, the Pomeranian finally lifted his head. He looked so heartbroken. I controlled my feelings and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

I mustered up the most convincing smile and nodded my head, hoping I could touch his fragile figure one last time before I head back to my dorm room tonight.

He closed his eyes and released my hand. I smiled and creased his cheeks. They were wet from his tears. His chokehold had loosened as well. Finally, on my feet again, I walked toward the broken boy and hugged him. He didn't respond at first, probably shocked by the sudden contact, but then the hot-headed boy did something I never knew he could. He showed his vulnerability. A small whimper escaped his mouth. I tightened my grip on his shirt as I felt his warm tears stream down my neck.

"Shhh. Your okay, see. I'm here." I tried to comfort him, but it somehow made him break down even more, "Shhh." I whispered in his ear.

His legs gave out, he fell onto his knees. I held on to him, slowing down the fall. I was still by his side. Bakugo was crying his ass off while I rubbed a circle into his back, calming him down a bit.

"See. You don't have to worry now. I'm talking to you again. This is what you wanted, right?"

A whimper was heard again and again.

"It's okay, don't worry. I won't go," I said as I felt his face snuggle into my neck.

We sat there enjoying each other's company for a bit. I watched the trees dance with the grass, and the rain pours down from the grey storm clouds. The weather simply matched Bakugo's emotions tonight. The rain droplets raced each other down the clean windows in the room.

I felt a sad smile form on my face. We said nothing, yet we understood what each other was going through in this small moment we shared. Little did I know, this insignificant breakdown, this small amount of vulnerability, this miniature scene will bring me so much joy in the future. Adjust my hand in a more comfortable angle for Bakugo. I tried to pull away from the hug. But he didn't let me go, he didn't let me budge an inch.