I Found The Annoying Chicken

"[Y/N], Bakugo. What were you doing that was so important that you came back passed curfew?"

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

Aizawa's POV:

I glanced at the clock for the 20th time tonight, I just added another problem child to my list.
I sighed, I could have been asleep in a comfortable bed but two of my student decided they want to explore the city after curfew.
I switch my weight on my other leg, waiting for the two trouble makers to come back so I can go on my night shift.

I banged my head on the wall, hoping that would release some of my stress. After a few hit and a new developed bruise on my forehead, I heard footsteps coming up to the entrance.

I stood up and fixed my posture, but I swear I could probably fall asleep on that very second.
The door creaked as it was pushed open I cringed when the door creaked again as it closed, I could make out the two figures right in front of me. I groaned as the two figure check  the dark room to see if they could sense anyone.

"[Y/N], Bakugo. What were you doing that was so important that you came back passed curfew?"

That totally got there attention since they jumped in horror. They sighed and stepped in front of me, I could see that Bakugo was badly injured again while being warped against [Y/N]. I flipped the lights on, they flinched at the sudden brightness.

"Hey, Aizawa..." [Y/N] chuckled nervously.

I want to sleep...

I warped my capturing weapon around Bakugo, ripping him off [Y/N] and throwing him on the couch.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU HOBO!"

Bakugo screamed as he was fling across the room. [Y/N] cringed as he kept yelling at her.

"Your going to wake up the class."

The grey support weapon came back to me when I tugged it, I stopped my quirk and grabbed the eye drops out of my pockets. Dripping it into my dry ass eyes.

[Y/N]'s POV:

Ouch!

My face was scrunched up again, just thinking about how tight the scarf was warped around his bruises while being thrown across the room hurts. Aizawa cleared his throat and tossed me a small bottle of something, I caught it successfully with one hand. I opened my fist to see a newly warped bottle of eye drops, I glanced at him in amusement and stuff the product into my pockets.

That here. Will come in handy.

Aizawa face turned into a frown again as he remembered why he was there in the first place.

"Take a seat [Y/N]"

I nodded and sat down next to Bakugo, obeying his orders.

"Why did I get thrown across the room, while she just sat down like nothing happened?"

Bakugo pointed his finger at me, saying I was the teachers pet, which wasn't wrong anyways.

Aizawa reactive his quirk his blacks eyes glowing red, his black hair flew upward almost immediately, with his support weapon trailing after it. That pretty much silence Bakugo, I hummed in surprise it was nice and quiet.