⭑| I Sense Jealousy

(If your uncomfortable while reading this chapter, you could always skip this.)

"What were you doing with Deku and the shitty purple haired bastard?"

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

[Y/N]'s POV:

I smirked because I damn know what's making your blonde boyfriend this mad.

"Somebody's jealous-"

Before I could even finish my sentence. Katsuki growled and threw you over his shoulder. He sprinted up the stairs making his way to his bedroom. Once he stepped into the room, he quickly locked the door and dropped me onto the bed.

I guess it's happening today...

🍋(The beautiful Lemon starts here)🍋

The Pomeranian hovers over my small figure, the white bedsheets wrinkled around me. I slid my hand into his blonde hair as he took you into a long kiss. Bakugo tugged on my T-shirt, asking me to take it off. The bed creaked as we both made out roughly, talking my arms out of the holes of the shirt. It was left hanging from my neck.

I pulled away. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I gasped for air.

I suddenly noticed the string of saliva still attached me and Bakugo. I pushed it to the back of my head. I didn't want to interrupt this for the world. My blond-haired boyfriend. Sliding my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere on the floor. I smirked as I saw his eyes trail all over my body.

I yelped in surprise as he pushes his lips onto mines. This resulted in another heated make-out session. Bakugo's hand reached the back of my bra. Within a few seconds, he unclipped it. Leaving the upper half of my body naked, I instantly cover my breast on instinct. I shivered as I suddenly felt the chilly air around me. I flinched as I felt him tilt my head up. Our lips were just inches apart. I stared into Bakugo's red eyes. Licking my lips, I tasted a metallic substance. Knowing already that it was blood and probably swollen by now.

"Do you want to do this?"

His breathing tickled my neck but also bring on a round of goosebumps from the excitement. Warping my hands around his neck, I leaned in. Our forehead was touching. We sat there cherishing the moment.

"I do, want to do this." A know smirked appeared on my face, "I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow..."

Hearing those words coming from my mouth probably turned him on. A low growl escaped his lips as he pushed me down, my head landing onto the pillow. He pulled his shirt over his head and stripped off his pants. The blonde threw his clothes in a pile in the corner of the room. I scanned his body. I could feel heat gathering around my lower regions as he climbed onto the bed again.

The bed dips down from his weight. I moved myself wanting to make this comfortable as possible. I glanced back up at him. He seemed to enjoy the view as you pulled off your pant, leaving them on the floor.

He smacked his thighs gently, signaling me to come to take a seat. I obeyed and made my way across the comfy bed, now situated in his lap. You pulled him in, your lips molded together in a sloppy, wet kiss. He bit on your bottom lip, asking for an entrance. You shook your head as another smirk made its way on your lip. I could feel the sexual frustration radiating off him.

Luckily for him, he gently bit onto your wound. I opened my mouth and gasped as he sneaky slipped into it, exploring everywhere he could. I could feel his shaft harden beneath me. I squeaked as it poked me in my ass. Which eventually ended the kiss. He leaned down, digging his face into my neck.