Slices Of Flesh And The Shattering Of Glass

Just then the sound of shattering glass cut off Kirishima's sentence

Just then the sound of shattering glass cut off Kirishima's sentence. Everything seemed like it was going in slow mode, I wonder if Kirishima saw it that way too. The glass fell onto the floor.

He scrambled around, patting himself down. I arched a brow as he pushed his hands into his pocket. Desperately trying to find the thing that he's been searching for. His frown was apparent but was replaced rather quickly with a cheeky smile. When he pulled something out of his pockets.

He unclenched his fist, showing me a weird device. I glance up at him, face full of confusion. He grinned as he pointed at his ear. I just noticed the hidden red device implanted in his ear. It was hidden very well. I mean the red hair did camouflage it, making it less noticeable.

I nodded, putting my hands between the bars that separated us. I reached for the ear device. Strapping the clear tube behind my ear, I glanced at Kirishima. He smiled and signaled me to lean in, which I did. I heard him click a button, then a series of sounds hit me like a truck.

"Did you give it to her yet?"

"Kirishima is trapped in a cell. Do you think he'll give it to her when he's captivated?"

"It's all your fault, Bakugo."

"I believe in him."

I smiled, recognizing all of the voices on the other line. I had figure out that Katsuki had sent Kirishima to give me the earpiece so you could communicate with them. Luckily for me, I did have a chance to meet Kirishima in person so he did his job successfully. Pressing the black earpiece with my finger, I decided to test it out.

"Hello? One, two. One, two."

I furrowed my eyebrows in concern when the other line went unusually quiet. Unlike anything coming from the Bakusquad. I glanced at Kirishima, who just gave me a smile, respectful nod, and a two thumbs up. I nodded and waited until someone speaks up. It didn't take long since the hot-headed Pomeranian couldn't keep his mouth shut. Which made me chuckle at my lover. He didn't change one bit.

"SAY SOMETHING, YOU IDIOTS! SHE PROBABLY THINKS YOUR DEAD!"

"Why don't you do it, Bakugo. You're her boyfriend. Unless you don't live here anymore. And here I thought you were a man at heart."

I heard a growl, assuming that it came from the same blond-haired male I'm thinking of right now. A few more inaudible whispers and mumbles, the line went silent again. Making me wonder if there was a connection issue. But I immediately threw that idea out of the window when I heard something drop.

"How are you [Y/N]? Did they do anything to you? Are you hurt-"

"THEY BETTER NOT HURT HER OR ILL BREAK THEIR HEAD OFF. SO ALL THAT'S LEFT OF THEM ARE THE SLICES OF FLESH AND BLOOD!"

"Bakudude, stop being an overprotective boyfriend."

"I AM NOT!"

I decided to end their argument there. Not wanting it to develop into a real big fight. That would be difficult to work with, especially since I had to escape with Kirishima. So, if I do something wrong, that could affect Kirishima. There's a possibility that there wouldn't be a chance to escape.