Welcome To UA

I banged my head on my bed frame I hissed in pain and rubbed my head easing the pain,
"Off to a bad start."

I groaned as my black
alarm went off I slammed the damn thing onto the ground.

Shit, I think I broke it...

I ripped off my fluffy blanket of me as I dashed out of the bed onto the floor next to my alarm clock, hinges, nails, and little pieces of plastic were scattered all around the room.

I could care less about the rotting price of shit anyways?

I tilted my hand in a certain degree and the remaining pieces of the alarm clock quickly slipped out of my hand and crashed into millions of sharp plastic again.

I sighed and pushed off the wooden floor so I could stand up, I'll sweep it up later.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes while I pushed open my bedroom door to get to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I stepped onto the grey carpet leading me into a bathroom from across the hall. I closed the door and locked it quietly not knowing if my mom was up yet.

I slipped my T-shirt off me and striped my pants off, I stepped into the glass shower and close the door. I opened the the shower and turned the temperature to warm, I scrubbed the roots of my hair making big clouds of bubbles on my hand as while on my hair.
I quickly rasine the shampoo off and applied the lavender body wash.

After my long steamy shower I dried myself off with a white towel and slid on the new UA uniform that I got in the mail a day ago.
I brushed my teeth washed my face and hanged the towel up before unlocking the bathroom door to go downstairs. I pushed open the door steam rushed through the opening into the cold air. I skipped down the stairs and into the dinning room until I smelled a tasty scent. Of course I followed the scent, who wouldn't? It turns out that my mom was cooking pancakes!

"Good morning Honey!" She greeted you while she flipped the pancake into the air and caught it in the frying pan successfully.

"Sit at the table, breakfast is almost ready."

I smiled at her and walked got the table, I pulled the chair to my side of the table and sat down. It took a few minutes but it was worth it, my mom arrived in the room with two plates of pancakes, five on each plate and a bottle of maple syrup.

She slide a plate towards me, it stopped right in front of me. The brown puffy pancakes were stacked perfectly topped with two slices of rich creamy butter. It was missing something though, I tilted my head backwards trying to catch my train of thoughts until it popped into my head. I grab the bottle of maple syrup and pour a butt load onto to the stack of delicious food. I grinned in satisfaction and put my hands together for a prayer, once I was done I picked up the sliver fork resting on the table right next tot he plate and rapidly dug in.

It only took a few seconds for me to devour my food, I basically just inhaled it all.
My mom laughed at me, my mouth was stuffed with food and there was sticky syrup all over my chin. I swallowed the remaining food in my mouth and saw a napkin, I accepted the gift and thanked my mom. Before placing the fork with the rest of the pancake crumbs on the glass plate.

I took the plate and brought it to the kitchen to dropped it off in the sink,
I turned on the faucet and scooped up a handful of water to clean my mouth just to make sure everything was clean for my first day in UA. I ripped off a piece of paper towel with my soaking wet hands and wiped them dry.

I tossed the crumble piece of paper into the trash can, it made it in I smiled in satisfaction and turned around to see the time.

7:58

"Shit! They're coming in two minutes!"

I ran up the stairs almost tripping every two steps, I flung open the door to my bedroom and pulled out a suitcase with all my stuff in it.
I open the drawer to my bedside table and grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and stuffed it into my pockets. I dragged the heavy orange suitcase down the stairs and I swear I almost dislocated my arm because of that damn thing.

I was in a crouching position with my hands on my thighs and my head hanged low while I tried to calm myself down from all the exercising I did during the pass minute.
Ding!

My head snapped upwards looking at my front door, I stood up and dragged the damn suitcase to the door. I adjusted my wrinkled attire and dusted off my hands.

Whew-
Just in time!

I unlocked the cold metal door to reveal to pro heroes, one of them had their blonde hair gel upward like a unicorn horn. The other one was damn famous if you tell me, he was All Might.
It looked like he was tryin to show off, he was in his muscle from but he also look like he's about to spit out blood at any second.

"Hey, young listener!"

Present Mic waved his hand in the air while All might had to calm him down but it back fire, he poof back into his skinny form with blood spitting out from his mouth.

I sighed and took out a pack of tissues from my back pocket and pulled out one, I offered the tissues to All Might.
He thanked me and wiped the remaining blood of his lips, Present Mic ran up to me and took me into a tight hug.

All Might tried prying him off me but I signaled him that it was okay,

"Hey Mic, Nice to see you again."
He jumped of me and laughed,
"IT SO NICE TO SEE YOU TO!"

I covered my ears as he accidentally used his quirk, "Opps, sorry young listener."
"Mic, we have to go now. Nezu's not going to be happy if were late."
"Oh, Of course!"

Present Mic took the suitcase off my hands and dragged it to the car, All Might placed his hand on my shoulder, "Let's go young [Y/N]."
I nod and followed him to the car, I buckled my self in and close the door.

✎ ✏︎ ✐ ✎ ✏︎ ✐

"Here's your room, young [Y/N]!"

All Might pushed open the door and proudly present my new dorm room, the bed was neatly made.

"You can customize your room later. But you have class to attend now."

I nodded and placed the suitcase into the dorm, "I'll go then!"

I walked away from All Might toward the UA building, I walked down the hallways and stopped at one door. The door had 2-A written on the door. I leaned my ear into the door to see if I'll disturb the lesson but the teacher probably sensed me.

"Now, I may welcome [Y/N]"

Words:1221
Here you go simps, Bakugo is definitely appearing in the next chapter.