A Fight Against Two - PT.1

I tapped the back of my pencil against the desk, making a rhythm to distract myself as my dad kept talking about nonsense

I tapped the back of my pencil against the desk, making a rhythm to distract myself as my dad kept talking about nonsense. It was boring as he kept pacing back and forth, lecturing me. I totally forgot what he's lecturing me about, though. I glanced up as he suddenly stopped in his track. His black eyes landed on me.

I frowned when he walked up to me, placing both of his hands on my desk. He looked straight into my eyes. It sent a shiver down my spine as he kept his gaze on me. It was unwavering. He sighed and pulled out a chair by a nearby table, sat himself down.

Pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. He had just caught me not giving him my full attention during his lecture. I sighed as I thought how long my dad was going to extend this one. He rubbed his temple. Completely unaware of the new presence at the doorway.

"You know what? I'll come back another time. Tell me when you're concluded, Mr.Aizawa." The green-haired boy said nervously, " I'll see myself out now."

My father sighed, "No. Midoriya comes in. Tell me what you want. Get it over with."

Midoriya scratched his cheeks as he made his way into the classroom. He looked at my bored figure as I kept tapping the end of the pencil into the table without the care in the world. Meanwhile, I was looking out of the window, enjoying the sunset.

"I just wondered what I had to mention on the report we were supposed to hand in next week. The directions were very vague. I need you to deceive the main details for me." He smiled embarrassingly, "Sorry if this is too much to ask."

Aizawa shook his head, "Not at all. Honestly, a few students came up to me and asked about the report this week. I have to announce more details tomorrow to the other students."

Midoriya smiled as Aizawa walked up to his desk. Opening a drawer, he reached in and pulled up a stack of paper. Running his fingers through it, he finally pulled out a sheet that he was trying to find. He gives it to Midoriya and puts the rest away. Midoriya scanned through the sheet and seemed satisfied with the look on his face.

"Thank you, Mr.Aizawa. I just have one question, though." He pointed at me, "Why is [Y/N] here again? Not to be rude or anything, but I think it was [Y/N] who saved us today."

I looked at him, tilting my head in confusion. I didn't understand where he was going about. Midoriya glanced at my dad. Waiting for him to comment if he should continue or not. Aizawa nodded, signaling Midoriya to go on, so he did.

"She was the one that order Harakura to go and call for backup. Without her, the other pro heroes would get to the scene slower. Because Harakura was hiding in the bathroom. Not like I'm saying Harakura was a scary cat or something."

My dad sighed, "I think your right, Midoriya. But I think it was risky when [Y/N] stop Snipe from shooting a wanted criminal. She risked her life as she tried to talk with him. What if she were to get hurt or possibly end up dead..."