Yours Forever Part 2 (Kili x modern reader)

Ok, here we go with part 2!!! Please don't be upset if I don't get something quite right. I'm going to be using various parts from different wedding fics I've read to create this dwarven wedding.

It had been two days since your regular wedding and now it was time for your dwarven one. You had chosen to do this type of wedding as well because you knew how important this tradition was for Kili and his family and you didn't want it to seem like you didn't care about this. You also thought that you would be better accepted into the family if you followed their traditions as well as your own. Your last reason for choosing this was that you were very curious about different cultures and wouldn't pass on an opportunity to learn more about a certain culture. Still, you were nervous as you had been to regular weddings before, but weren't sure what to expect from this one. 

Luckily you had Dis by your side, and she explained every little detail that would happen and everything you needed to do in order to prepare for the ceremony. The most important things to prepare were a new, old, and borrowed accessory item that you would wear, and a handmade token to give to Kili. Usually these tokens were made at a forge, but as you didn't know how to use one and wanted to make something that was actually good, it was agreed that you would use other methods to make your token. 

Now, you were pacing around your room, waiting until someone got you for the start of the ceremony. You were told that you would have to bathe and get rid of everything that was on you before you could enter into the ceremony hall. This was necessary in order to enter into the marriage completely clean, signifying that a new period of your life with Kili was starting. 

"Y/N, are you ready?" your friend Tarquin asked, peeking into the room. She was your marriage sister, a person close to you that would help guide you through the ceremony. Kili's marriage brother was naturally Fili, and it was usually the sibling of the bride or groom that got this position, but as you didn't have any sisters, Tarquin had happily agreed to help you out.

"Yes," you nodded nervously. "Is it time already?". Tarquin nodded. 

"Don't worry," she told you, taking your arm reassuringly as she led you to  the marriage washroom. "Remember, all you have to do is let the kind women wash you until you're perfectly clean. After that you'll be let into the soaking room, where you and Kili can get a little time to yourselves and braid each other's hair. Just remember, you're not supposed to do anything more than kiss, alright?".

"Got it," you nodded. 

"Once your braids are done, Fili and I will come get you and you'll go your separate ways to get into your clothes. Then it's just the ceremony, the feast of seven days, and the bedding".

"Right," you nodded again, trying to keep everything straight in your mind.

"Don't worry," she said again. "Here's the washroom now. I'll see you on the other side".

"See you," you said, before opening the door and stepping in.

The humid warmth hit you, carrying with it beautiful scents of lavender and other oils. You looked around the small anteroom that you had walked into.

"Well don't just stand there lass," you heard a voice, and turned to see a kind looking woman standing before you. "Strip. Everything goes".

"R-right," you mumbled, quickly working at the buttons of your dress and the beads in your hair. You threw it all in a bin, and once you were completely bare, the woman led you to the washroom. 

There you were met by two other women who told you to sit on a stool as they poured warm water over you and scrubbed your skin and hair with scented soaps.