Just an Idea (Kili x modern reader)

***This is a continuation of one of my previous stories, "Uncle Kili (Almost)

"No," Dwalin said, as soon as you let out that you had an idea.

"It's just an idea," you countered. "It can't be that bad. Right Kee?".

"Of course," he nodded. "Y/N has the best ideas".

"Last time she had an idea we almost ended up with out beards dyed neon green," Dwalin stated. 

"Not all of us," Kili pointed out.

"Kili," Dwalin sighed wearily. "You don't have a beard".

"True," Kili admitted. "But anyway Y/N, what's your idea?".

"Well," you said slyly. "We're going skiing in my world!".

"Skiing?" Kili asked. "Like when you tried to ski down the Lonely Mountain?".

"No," you said, wincing. "Well yes, but slightly different".

"If ya want me to go barellin' down a mountain..." Dwalin started.

"No mountains involved," you reassured him. "I promise". 

After much persuasion, you were able to round up the rest of the company for your little expedition. Although some of them grumbled, all except Balin finally agreed to go. 

"If it weren't for my age lassie, I would go with you," the old dwarf explained. "Of course I'm not in all too horrible a state, but skiing is a bit too much, especially after that wearisome journey".

"Of course, I understand," you replied respectfully. "Will you at least come to see my brothers. You know how much they like you". The old dwarf happily consented and that matter was settled. 

The only people left to wait for were Tauriel and Legolas, your two favorite elves. You figured that they would enjoy a thing like skiing and had sent them a message earlier, asking if they would like to join you. They had agreed happily and were to arrive any minute now. 

As soon as they did, you instructed everyone to link hands, with Kili holding your hand and so on, so that there was a long chain. You then placed your finger to the mirror and you were all transported to your world. 

"Oh Y/N," your mother said happily, not at all surprised that a crowd of people had just appeared in her living room. "And Kili dear, and the rest of you. How very wonderful to see you all. The winter gear is all prepared in the basement, just like you asked darling".

"Thanks mom," you replied. You had of course let your mother know about your little plan and she had helped you gather up warm clothes and skis for everyone. "C'mon," you called to your company. "I'll go help you all get ready. Oh and kids," you called to your brothers. "Master Balin is here to play with you a while and tell you some stories". You chuckled as you heard the excited cheers of your brothers and then herded everyone to the basement.

"What are these things?" Legolas asked in wonder, upon seeing a pair of skis. 

"They're skis," you explained. "They attach to these special shoes and then you can glide along the snow. Hey, HEY, Kili Fili cut it out. You'll poke someone's eye out". The two brothers had started play fighting with some of the ski poles.

"Sorry love," Kili mumbled. 

"It's alright," you said fondly, giving his cheek a kiss. "Alright everyone, come get your sweaters and coats on. Hey, one at a time, you hear me! I don't want a stampede here. Oh my goodness, it's like I'm dealing with kindergartners. Right then, form a line will you, and I'll hand you your stuff". You gave an approving nod when they all formed a nice quiet line and gave everyone what they needed.