Important

Hi guys, it's me! At 11:20 in the evening when I should probably be sleeping... but as you can tell from the title, this is important. 

So I definitely had plans for what I'm going to write next... trust me I have a whole list of ideas. But then, just today, I got these two new ideas which were important. IMPORTANT.

So we've already had 3 of our Kili x modern reader series kind of things... and the reader's relationship with Kili has absolutely skyrocketed.

Here's a reminder of that:

"I actually have one more present for you, Y/N".

"Really?" you asked, curious.

"Yes," he said, taking out a small box. "Here. Open it". You opened it slowly and saw a beautiful gold ring with a diamond, as well as two beads resting inside. "I love you very much Y/N," Kili spoke up, "so I was wondering if you would agree to marry me?".

So yeah, that happened. And you can probably tell that I'm pretty invested with this little series by now because I have a huge crush on Kili...

So without further ado, I would like to invite you all lovely readers to the wedding of Kili and the reader which will be coming very soon. For this special occasion my plans for stories are being moved around (sorry Bilbo and everyone else... not really though). There will be one more pre-wedding story with Kili and the reader before the wedding stories which will most likely be in two parts as I'm doing both a regular and dwarven wedding. So I hope you all can make it to this very special occasion and now I'm going to be making a couple other announcements regarding what lies ahead.

So regarding the Kili series, I'm going to let the happy couple go on a little honey moon for a bit. You can still definitely request Kili x reader stories, but this particular one is going on a little break. It will be back though... and there may or may not be kids in the near future.

In the meantime, I'm going to be working on writing for some characters I have not written for yet because they totally deserve some love. Also I foresee several songfics in the future with various characters. 

Anyway, that's it for my lovely little intermission and I should probably be going to bed now so...

Don't forget about the wedding, and I'll see you soon!