Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It was the next morning and the girls were off at school. I've had this thought on my mind and I was getting ready to explain it to Sheila.

I walked downstairs with Ava in my arms. She was being good. I think because she just got up from a nap. I found Sheila at the table drinking coffee.

Me- Hey Shel.

I handed her Ava and and sat beside her.

Sheila- *Smiles* Hey pookie.

She chuckled at Ava sucking on her pacifier.

Sheila- Hey Ry. *Smiles* Whats up?

Me- Oh nothing much. I was just thinking about surprising August.

Sheila- When?

Me- Today. While he's still in Cali. Yesterday on the phone I could tell he was a little down. He misses Ava.

Sheila- So your going to go today?

Me- Yup. *Smiles* I'm not going to spend the night. Just a pop up visit.

Sheila- *Chuckles* The girls are so going to be mad.

Me- *Chuckles* I know that. That's why I bought them tickets to go see Ariana Grande.

Sheila- *Gasp* They're going to die when they find out!

Me- *Chuckles* Our secret.

Sheila- Of course. When is the concert.

Me- This weekend in New York. *Smiles*

Sheila- At least this time they're in New York it's for something good. *Chuckles*

Me- *Laughs* Right.

Sheila- Are you going to take the baby?

Me- Not this time. Do you mind watching her?

Sheila- Of course not. Tell mommy we are going to have fun while she's away!

She smiled down at Ava. I smiled.

Me- I going to get us ready.

Sheila handed me Ava and I walked upstairs to get us ready. When I got us ready I grabbed my purse and Ava's baby bag. We said goodbye to Sheila and walked outside to the Van. I got on and buckled her up in her car seat.

On the way to the airport Ava fell asleep. She's always sleeping. When we got to the airport I got off with Ava car seat. I had the blanket over her as we got on the jet. I sat down on one of the seats and sat Ava by my feet.

Me- *Sighs* August here we come. *Smiles*