Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So last month me and Aug got into an argument. We made up after it because he finally let me explain. I told him what happened and he apologized for jumping to conclusions. Anyways it's 4:00 P.M., September 2. August tour is almost over and I can't wait for him to get home for the birth of our daughter. I'm excited! She'll be here in 10 more days! Uh..so I thought.

I was just laying down still in my night clothes. It's a Friday and the girls have been home for like two hours now. Sheila's out somewhere. So I am here alone basically. While sleeping I felt something wet coming down my legs. I slowly got up. Did I pee? I looked at the covers and it didn't have a yellow stain. That's when I thought about it. My water broke. Oh lord! I threw on some camo sweats and a cheetah print top with some sandals. I called Sheila.

****Phone Convo****
Sheila- Hello?

Me- Shel...

Sheila- Oh hey Ry. What's up?

Me- My water broke.

Sheila- What?!

Me- I'm going into labor.

Sheila- Have your contractions started?

Me- No. But I feel them coming on.

Sheila- Get in the van! I'll meet you ok sweetie. I'm going to call Aug. I'm going to have him call your Doctor.

Me- Ok. Bye.

*****End Of Convo*****
Me- GIRLS! *Yells*

The girls came into the room.

Chay- Yes?

Me- Help me to the van.

I held my hand out for Chay. She grabbed it.

Mya- Whats going on?

Me- My water broke.

Kay- The baby is coming!? Can I catch it?

I chuckled.

Me- Not now kaykay.

I grabbed the baby bag and Chaylin helped me to the van. When the driver saw us coming he got out and helped me. I got on the van and so did the girls. My contractions were picking up a little. I told the driver my water broke and that he needed to step on it.

During the car ride I was mostly breathing in and out like it says to do in the birthing books. That was until my phone rung. Chaylin answered. I didn't have time to talk.

Chay- Hey uncle aug... Yea she's fine...... Uncle A said are you ok?

I nodded.

Chay- She's fine uncle aug....Yea we are on our way..... Ok. Uncle aug said he's on a flight now.

I nodded.

Chay- Ok..... Ok....Ok. He also said your doctor is on the way down here.

Me- Ok. *Breaths in and out*

Chay hung up the phone.

Kay- My sister is on the way!!!! *Cheers*

I smiled. We pulled to the hospital and got out. My driver helped me out and we walked in. I told them what was going on and I signed a few papers. Then Sheila walks in.

Sheila- You ok? Everything's fine?

Me- Yes everything's fine. I'm just waiting for a room.

Sheila- How long will that take?

Me- A few. Not long.

Sheila- Ok.

We waited for awhile. Sheila went to the vending machine for the girls. I'm not allowed to eat anything until I pop this baby out. Around 6:00 I got a room and they hook me up to IVs. The girls couldn't be in the room so Sheila was out in the waiting room with them. Next thing I know I hear a knock on the door and someone entered.

Aug- Hey. I came as fast as I could. Ya straight?

August was breathing heavily. I think he needed a room to.

Me- Yea I'm fine.

August gave me a kiss.

Aug- *Sighs*.... I'm nervas.

Me- Me too..