Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
It's been currently a month since I last seen August and the girls. I miss them a lot. I heard he was back in Atlanta but I haven't ran into him yet. If I do I'm not sure what I'll say.

Today I'm at work. I haven't missed that much because Samantha was over the business while I was gone. The one thing I love about her is that she gets work DONE so I didn't have much to catch up on. When she has her baby I'm going to give her an extra long break because she earned it.

Today I had on a white and gold suit and my hair was pinned up. I hardly wear it pinned up but it's Friday and I guess I'm extra ready for the weekend. I don't know why though because I just sit at home.

It's around 3. The time Chay and Mya gets out of school. I'm assuming August picked them up or sent a car for them.

I don't leave my office much anymore. I just sit here all day. Sam usually brings me lunch. When I do leave my office it's usually to make copies or get coffee from the Starbucks down the street. I hardly don't go there either because I've come to find out that paparazzi be outside my building waiting for me. Also in the parking garage which is very creepy and I have a difficult time getting out the parking garage because I get blinded from all the flashes. Usually the security guards help me out with that situation. But when I'm walking to Starbucks I'm all alone and I just have to deal with them.

I searched through my files.
I almost forgot I have to make copies of these papers. I got the papers and walked out my office. Most people were shocked to see me out today. I gave warm welcoming smiles and made my way on the elevator. The copy room was on the 8th floor. Same floor as the recording studio. I hate the fact they put it up here.

When I made it to the 8th floor I went straight to the copy room. You had to pass the recoding studio on you way there. As I passed it I looked in. There he was...August bopping his head to a beat while Kay was laying on the couch playing with a toy. August turned my way as I walked by. He looked like he had just saw a ghost. I sped past. When I got in the copy room I let out a breath I've been holding. I neatly straighten my clothes and started copying my files.

When I finished I opened the door and I hit something. All my files went flying all over the floor. I bent down a picked them up. My hand touched someone's hand. I looked up. It was August. I quickly looked down and picked up my papers. I was about to go but August grabbed me gently.

Aug- Hi.

He had on his shades so I couldn't see his eyes.

Me- Hi.....

Aug- I wanted ta apologize. Fa da way I reacted. It wasn't dat serious. I took it ova board. I understand why ya did whatd ya did... I'm sorrey. I jus... *Sighs* I jus got upset ova nun.

I looked up at August with tearful eyes.

Me-August I -GCO

August cut me off with a kiss?! August is kissing me!