Ryan's Pov

Ryan's Pov
Yesterday I was kind of hesitant to live August and Nicki. Not because they're together but because I had a feeling Nicki was gone do her part. But all that doesn't matter right now because August is getting out the hospital.

He asked me to come and help him pack up. When I got there I saw that Nicki was still sleep and her team was outside waiting for her to get up. August team was outside talking to the doctors.

When I came in I saw August had on a black tshirt with some black and grey stripped sweats and some Jordans with a blue bucket hat. He was packing his stuff in a suit case. He didn't hear me come in though so it kinda surprise him when I spoke.

Me- Hey.

August jumped a little and turned my way.

Aug- Wussup Ryan.

Me- Your ok?

Aug- I'm straight.

It looked like he had a lot on his mine. He continued packing and when he was finished he walked over to Nicki and shook her gently. After awhile she got up.

Nicki- *Yawns* Morning auggie. Hey Ryan.

She said that kind of sternly.

Nicki- What are your doing here?

Before I could say some August cut in.

Aug- I asked hea.

August was now leaning against a counter with his arms folded.

Nicki- Why?

Aug- Because I wanted hea ta help me pack up my stuff.

Nicki- Wait wait wait.

She closed her eyes for a second and then said..

Nicki- Your getting released today?

Aug- I told ya dat last night Nicki...

Nicki- I'm sorry babe. I didn't catch it and why couldn't you just wake me up to help you.

Aug- I tried.... Ya know, it's real funny how ya suppose ta be my girl but ya sit around and don do shit when I ask you.

I packed away from them because I know it was going to get heated. You can tell August was heated.

Nicki- What do you mean I don't do shit? I came here for you August!? I left my work behind in Cali to come here to New York for you!

Aug- Nicki don started dat shit width me. Yea I know ya on ya grid errbody is. It's da fact that it took ya 4 days ta get hera.. Ryan wus hera from da start. She made shu I wus straight.. She washed me, she feed me, she told me what was happening in da world. Ya couldn't even wash me fa dat one time Nicki. If I evea chose ta marry ya how I'm suppose ta know ya down when ya ain't even showing it. And on dat work subject.. Ryan owns a company.. One of da biggest in da world.. And yet she still showed up and showed hea love fa me as a friend. I got mo respect fa hea den I do fa ya and me and hea just met.... Bottom line is Nicki...... Ya make time fa people ya want ta make time fa....and I clearlay see ian worth ya time.

August team and nicki's both was at the door. August bodyguards grabbed his suitcase and some of his fans gifts. August grabbed some balloons and walked out to the nurse who had a wheel chair waiting for him. He plugged his headphones in and covered his face with his bucket hat. Before leaving Nicki and her crew in the room I grabbed the rest of August gifts.

I was behind August team and his bodyguards. Compared to all of them I looked like a kid. I wasn't that short but I wasn't as tall as August them either. We got on the elevator and it took us to the last floor. There was a big glass door and windows so you could see the outside. There was screaming fans and paparazzi.

Aug- Ion feel like going through dis shit today bruh.

I saw him cover his face with his hat more. Everybody started walking and then we stopped at of nowhere.

Aug- Aye, where Ryan?

He still had his head down. Not wanting to look up because the cameras were going to catch his face.

Everybody started looking around for me and then one bodyguard had some since to look down.

BG- She right her aug.

Aug- Bring hea ta da front.. Gotta make shu she straight when we walk out.

August had two bodyguards in front of him and two behind him. Plus he's team of boys. I was gently place beside August in between two bodyguards. August held out his hand for me to take and I proudly took it.

It's not like I want use to this. When I ever left the hospital there was paparazzi and some fans but now it's like waiting for Michael Jackson.

The nurse started rolling August and everybody started walking. We walked out and boy was my ears popping. I squeezed August hand a little. That just caused him to rub my hand. I admit I was a little frighten.

August team got in one car and his bodyguards got in another. Me and August got in the car I arrived in. Only one bodyguard was in there with us. August didn't say anything when we got in. He only gave the driver an address and continued listening to his music I guess. I just checked my phone. I guess August forget to let my hand go.