Ryan's POV

Ryan's Pov
I got up around 6:20 A.m. To get Chay and Mya up. Chay went in her bathroom and did her hygiene things and Mya went in the other. While they were doing that I went downstairs and made them breakfast. I made waffles, bacon & eggs with orange juice. After awhile they came down and started eating. While they were eating I started working on there lunches.

Me- Do you guys what a peanut better and jelly sandwich or a lunchable?

Mya- Can I have the chicken nugget lunchable?

Me- Of course. And what about you Chay?

Chay- I guess I'll take the peanut better jelly sandwich.

I packed Mya lunch box first. I put her lunchable in there and gave her a Rice Crispy Treat. I wrote " I Love You, Have A Good Day-Ryan :)" on it. I packed her an apple juice with some chips and yogurt. After that I packed Chay's lunch. I did the same thing with her Rice Crispy Treat instead I said "You are important!:) Love You lots- Ryan" I gave her an grape juice and some chips and yogurt. After that I got there ice packs out and put them in their lunch boxes. I zipped them up and walked up stairs to get their Vera Bradley backpacks. I wrote there names on the inside and I packed there school supplies in. I brought them downstairs and put them on the couch.

Me-*Looks at time* 7.

I had 45 minutes to get them to school on time and Atlanta traffic is hectic in the morning.

Me-Shoot I forgot about Kay! *Runs upstairs*

I ran in Kay's room and shook her gently.

Me- Come on Kay baby. We have to go drop your sisters off at school.

Kay-Mmhmm. *flips around*

After awhile she woke and I got her face washed and her teeth brushed. We didn't have time to dress her. I looked a mess too. I had on some blue jean shorts with some tan uggs and a white shirt..& morning hair. But I put that I a messy bun. Kay had on a purple onesie with pink hearts on it. I put her pink north face on and put her hair in a messy bun & her pink ugg boots. I sent Kay downstairs and I ran in Mya and Chay room and got their north face jackets. When I got downstairs I cleaned up there mess and I helped them put their jackets and backpacks on. Before walking outside I grabbed Kay an apple juice. That should hold her until we get back.

I buckled Kay in her booster seat and I buckled Mya into the car. Chay got in the front as usual.

We pulled off into the Atlanta traffic. We made it to their school around 7:36. I got out the car and I got Kay out also.

Me- Ok. *Bends down to their level* Have fun today. I admit, it's going to be hard... But y'all have each other. *Rubs their arms* Don't be nerves.I found out y'all go to lunch and recess together so be their for each other ok? Make lots of friends.*Smiles*

They smiled.

Me- August going to pick y'all up this afternoon and bring y'all back to the company. Ok?

Chay&Mya- Ok.

Chay- Where's Kay going?

Me- No need to worry about Kay *Smiles* She's going to be with me.

Mya, Kay, & Chay did a group huge and then I hugged Chay and Mya. Mya started crying in my chest.

Me- It's ok baby. It take time to get use to a new environment. I know your nerves. *Rubs her back*

Kay- It's ok mymy. *Pats her back and sucks her thumb*

I checked my watched. 7:40.

Me- Ok babies. It's time to go in before you late.

I kissed there foreheads and they walked away in the crowd holding hands.

Me- Now, *Stands up* Come on little ms. Kay. *Grabs her hand*

Kay-*Giggles* Can I sit in the front?

Me-*Smiles* Sure.

I buckled Kay in and we drove home to get ready for our day.

When we got there I took Kay a bath and I put her on some pattern leggings. They were orange,blue, yellow, and pink. I put her pink shirt on with her brown combat boots. I put her hair in plats.

Kay- When will I be able to wear it down? *Playing with my phone*

Me- I don't know. We can ask August what he thinks. *Put ribbons on them*

After I got Kay ready I sent her off to eat her breakfast.

Then I got myself ready. I was dressed in a tan suit with a white button down shirt and tan red bottom heels. I decided to wear my hair in a high ponytail with my gucci glasses. I applied natural make-up and my gold hoop earrings. I grabbed my briefcase and made my way downstairs.

Kay-*Eating bacon* You look nice.

Me-*Smiles* Thank you sweetie.

Kay-*Smiles*

Me- Ready to go?

Kay-*Nodes*

Kay threw her trash away and washed her hands. After that she grabbed her doggy purse and my phone.

Me-*Laughs* I so need to get you a iPod or something.

Kay- Omg really!?

Me- We'll see. *Smirks* Now let's go.

I picked up my LV purse and my keys to my Mercedes Benz car. I got Kay booster seat out my truck and put it in my car.

Kay- Can I sit in the front?

Me- Not this time. If we pulled up at my company and August saw you in the front without your booster seat he'll have a fit.

She got in the back with complaining. I kind of think because she was more interested in the game she was playing on my phone.

I got into my car and put my briefcase and purse on the passanger side. And we were off.

When I got to work I walked in my office with Kay at my foots. She sat on my couch beside my glass window listening to music.

I paged one of my employees asking was Sam here. Luckily she was able to get out of bed today. After awhile she walked in.

Me-*Smiles* Hey fat mama. *Laughs*

Sam- Hey little one. *Waves at kay*

Kay smiled and waved back.

Sam- And not funny Ryan.

She sat in front of me.

Sam- I'm a walking balloon.

Me- You're pregnant sam.

Sam- Can't wait for it to be over.

Me- You're only a month.

Sam- I know! *Rubs eyes*

Me- Why'd the doctor say?

Sam- He said everything was fine. That I need to take it easy. So some days I probably won't be here.

Me- Ok....*Smiles* I'll still pay you.

Sam- Your such a great friend Ryan. I love you so much.

Me- Thank me later.

At that time August walked in with.. Nicki? Why is she here again.

Sam- I'll text you.

Sam got up all pregnant like and walked out but before existing she patted against on his shoulders and said...

Sam- I still have yet to return your hat. I'll give it to Ryan. *Holding her belly and leaves*

Haha! She took it!
I bounced back into reality when August sat in front of me with Kay now on his lap and Nicki sitting beside him.