Ryan's POV

Ryan's Pov
*Beep, Beep, Beep* My alarm on my phone went off. I got up and looked at the time.

Me-1:00!

I quickly up and showered. How long did I stay up last night?! The girls are set to arrive at 3 and I'm just now waking up.

I ran downstairs in my bathrobe and got Macy some dog food. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 4 miss calls from August. I quickly dialed his number.

Aug- Hello?

He accent just so cute! But it's not time to ponder over his accent.

Me-You called?

Aug- Yea, I wuss jus seeing if ya ain't change ya mind.

Me- No no. I didn't change my mind. I'm just getting up actually.

Aug- At 1:00? Ya gone make it on time?

Me- Of course. No worries here.

I didn't sound so confident.

Aug. Ightt. I gotta go.

Me- Ok. Bye. *Hangs up*

I quickly got dressed in some light blue skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I put my gold uggs on and a gold necklace. I then looked at the time.

Me- 2:00.Ok gives me enough time to grab some food and drive to the airport.

I grabbed my purse and got in my Porsche truck. I made a stop at the office to check on everyone. They looked surprise to see me without office attire on. I then made a stop at Starbucks to grab some coffee. I looked at my dashboard.

Me-2:30.

I made my way to the airport and that's when I got a call from August.

Aug- Aye wassup.

Me- Nothing. On my way to the airport.

Aug- Ightt. I wuss jus checkin in. Remember the address to the radio station.

Me- Yea I remember.

Aug- Ightt. Holla at ya lata.

Me- Ightt bye.

I hung up the phone just as I was turning into the parking lot. I rushed into the airport and sat on the waiting chairs. I checked my time on my phone and it was 3. I walked over the gate where their were people waiting for their family members. At around 3:20 the doors open and people starting walking out hugging love ones. The last people out were the girls. They looked lost so I walked up to them.

Me- Hi. I'm Ryan. *Smiles*

The looked a little shy and nerves at first.

Chay- I'm Chay. This is my sister Mya and my younger sister Kay.

Me- Hi. *Smiles*

I reached out to hug them and surprisingly they took it.

Me- Ok. Let's go.

I took some of their luggage and we went to my car.

Mya- I love your car. *Smiles*

Me- Thank you sweet pea.

She blushed at that.
I put there things in the back and I help them in the car.

Me- You girls ready to see August? *Pulls off*

Kay- So ready! *Smiles*

Me- He's ready to. He's at an interview right now so we are going down there.

Chay- Ok.

I drove them to the address August gave me and we got out. I saw that Kay was slick reaching for my hand so I held hers while we crossed the street. When we got in we took the stairs up to the radio room he was in. August was answering a question when we walked in.

Aug-*Chuckling* Aug ain't eating no box-GCO *Looks towards the door*

Kay ran and jumped in August's arms along with Chay and Mya.

Radio Man- Hold up we got us a family reunion.

Kay-Uncle August. We missed you so much.

Aug- I missed Yall ta.

He hugged them so tight then he let them go. We sat along the wall and waited until the interview was over.

Radio Man- This your girl aug? *Smirks*

Aug- *Chuckles* Nah man. Ian really looking for a relationship right na. We friands dats all.

He gave me a smile and I returned it. After the interview was done we waited for August by my car. When he walked out the girls ran over to him. He picked all of them up. I so didn't know he was that strong.

Aug- Aye. Yall miss uncle A? *Smiles*

TheGirls- Yes. A lot.

Aug- Yall hungry.

They nodded.

Aug- Ightt. We'll go get some to eat.

The girls climbed in my truck.

Aug- I'll meet y'all at Red Lobster. And thank ya a lot.

Me- It's no problem.

I got in my truck and drove off. I don't know why I'm so nerves to have dinner with August.