Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So today I had a photoshoot. It was a photoshoot for my promote picture.

They had me in white underwear and a matching bra. They put a cream sweater romper over it. You could see through it. They curled my hair and added natural makeup. Right when I was getting up to start the shoot August going to walk through the doors. I don't know where me and him stand right now. It's complicated. We haven't talked about the kiss at all.. Of course his fans are doing a lot of talking.

August walked up to me.

Aug- Aye what's poppin.

He looked me up and down.

Aug- Damn.

Me- I know. I feel so uncomfortable. Like, I just had a baby and I'm not comfortable with my body.

Aug- Ya look sexy.

Me- Thank you for being so kind.

Aug- I'm being honest.

August grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him. I automatically wrapped my arms around his torso.

Me- August?....

I looked up at him and he looked down.

Aug- Wussup?

Me- What is this?

Aug- What is what?

Me- Us...

August paused for a long time. My eyes started to creep to the side out of nervousness. Then he spoke up.

Aug- ....Us.. *Smirks*

August bent down and kissed me. I kissed back of course.

Aug- What da ya think?

I blushed and looked down.

Photographer- We ready. *Smiles*

Me- Ok. *Smiles*

I was fine to walk away but August stopped me.

Aug- Wait.

He then started to button my romper back up. When did that even come undone? August was buttoning it back up real slow and giving me his freaky eyes.

Aug- Dhere.

He finished and I smiled and turned away. When I walked away he hit my butt. I looked over my shoulder and rolled my eyes.

I got sat up on the little bed they had. I feel like a porn star.

Photographer- Pull do your sweater some.

I did as I was told and I posed for the cameras. The whole time I saw August from the corner of my eyes looking hard. Do I look that good? In between poses I looked over at him and gave him a smile. He smiled back.

When it was all over and done with I walked off the set and checked out the pictures.

Me- That's cute. I like that one.

Photographer- Ok. They'll be printed tomorrow.

I smiled and started walking to the dressing room with August. I jumped on his back.

Me- Lets go. I'm ready to put on some real clothes.

Aug- Ya can stay in dat all day.

I chuckled.

Me- Not happening.

When we got in the dressing room August fell back on the couch. I giggled. He was basically laying in between my legs.

Me- Move August. *Laughing* I need to get dressed and go pick up our daughter remember.

August chuckled and got up helping me up. When I got to my feet he pulled me into a kiss.

Aug- I got ta go.

Me- Ok.

I gave him a hug.

Aug- I'll catch ya lata. Ightt?

Me- Ightt.

I gave him a smirk.

Aug- *Laughs* Don do dat.

Me- *Chuckles* Do what?

I smirked again.

Aug- Dat. Givin me dem eyes. I'm da type of da nigga dat would fuck ya right hera right na.

I laughed.

Me- Bye August.

August kissed my cheek before leaving.